Chapter 4 | Mortals

Disclaimer: Percy Jackson belongs to Rick Riordan, as well as any other element of any other work, creation that appears, credits to whomever it may apply.

++++++++++++++++++++

Beta readers: Hitsuzen278, Apollus_Febus

"Thoughts"

"Speaking"

"{Another language}"

The parts referring to what is 'projecting':

What is said in the projection or if it refers to a fic, which you have permission to use.

What PJ's Characters Are Seeing and Hearing

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Explanations will begin in Chapter 7 or 8.

The next chapter has references to fanfics, as well as small glimpses of ideas I had, but I don't think I will do

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Don't underestimate mortals, you might be surprised at what humans are capable of doing or achieving."

If he had known what would be shown after those words, Bellerophon would have led the younger ones out of the thrones room, instead he was trying to calm them down and judging by the reactions they had, it seemed like they didn't even know they were demigods.

Luckily for him a sense of calm and tranquility was present for the children, just before he heard a female voice behind him.

"They shouldn't have seen that," said the former queen of the Titans, who was accompanied by her eldest daughter, who decided to remain at a physical age of 20, both having approached the youngest and most ignorant children of what was happening, who were the furthest from the public, at the same time as they were the closest to the doors of the Olympic Council room.

Bellerophon, who had turned around, was about to say something when he noticed that there were a pair of deities just like the ones standing in front of him, in the same place they had been before, in front of the majority of those present.

They both noticed the green-eyed man's confusion so Hestia said: "Duplicating or dividing ourselves is normal, although usually not in the same place."

Bellerophon accepted what the goddess of fire and hearth said, to begin speaking.

"My ladies-" Bellerophon began, as well as bowing as a sign of respect when they heard the voice of another of the children of the sea

"The generation of this era," Chrysaor said with a snort as he saw the younger half-breeds, as well as the reactions of both the members of the Roman legion and the members of the half-blood camp.