༒︎卩尺ㄖㄥㄖᘜㄩ乇༒︎

(Processing...)

(Transferring....)

(Sending....)

[Data loaded.]

[Complete.]

༆ఌ︎𝙆𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙠𝘾𝙧𝙖𝙛𝙩'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑;ఌ︎༆

-(..𝑺𝒏𝒐𝒐𝒛𝒆... 𝑺𝒏𝒐𝒐𝒛𝒆...)
My alarm rings, but I don't have the strength to get up. I roll over and try to fall back asleep grabbing a pillow squeezing it in my face.

(Snooze... Snooze...)

I groaned and slowly opened my eyes, I paused for a moment before hearing my alarm snoozing again. I rubbed my eyes and stretched, feeling tired and sluggish in the morning as usual. I fumbled around in the dark, feeling for my phone on the bedside table. After finding it, I groggily checked the time before turning it off. it was 5:30 am.

I'm late, I thought as the realization sunk in. I hastily got up, But I'm too tired to get moving. It was my first day of school and already felt exhausted, my day hasn't even started yet and I'm already exhausted.

I snapped out of my thoughts and stood in front of my closet, trying to decide what to wear today. As usual, I had a ton of different outfits to choose from, some more appropriate for various occasions than others. I stared at all the options as I tried to make a decision. Then, I shrugged and grabbed a black jeans and a white t-shirt along with a red and black patterned sweater with it. It seemed like an okay combination to me, so I quickly changed into the outfit.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror for a minute before shrugging,

"Eh.. this is okay.." I mumbled before entering the bathroom,
"Come on, come on," I muttered impatiently as I stood in front of the mirror, toothbrush (or what I thought was my toothbrush..) in hand. I put some toothpaste and scrubbed away at my teeth, looking at myself intently in the reflection.

I felt a painful sting in my mouth and tasted something.. metal, and immediately spit out blood in the sink, my eyes widened in realization and looked at the bloodied razor in my hands.

"fuck.." I groaned and washed the blood away turning the faucet on. This time I grabbed my actual toothbrush, despite the pain that the mint flavoured toothpaste was giving my wound, After making sure each tooth was clean, I spit the toothpaste out into the sink and ran mouthwash around my mouth for good measure. Finally, I rinsed and spit out the mouthwash, satisfied with my job. "Alright, time for breakfast," I said, walking out of the bathroom.

I exit my room and walked downstairs, before stepping in the kitchen I stopped to look at the time,

5:47 A.M

I sighed, I guess I'll have to skip breakfast. I wish my mom wasn't passed out right now, and could've woke me up earlier.

I took a quick peek in the living room, it was a mess. My mom slumped over on the ground with empty vodka bottle in her hand while the TV was running. I looked away and grabbed my bag exiting the house.

The school bus arrived on time, surprisingly I guess I had enough time to arrive on school on time. I stepped up onto the bus, preparing to get my first day of school started. I took my seat in the back of the bus, the school bus started up and drove off.

༒︎𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕;༒︎
-Kreekcraft stood nervously in front of the outrageous size structure building, his eyes widened in awe, feeling nervous but excited for their first day of school. They tried to keep a brave face as they looked at the building in front of them, imagining all the new things they would see and learn that day. The building was rather black and white colored, unusual color for a learning place, it looked like a palace which gave Kreek a cold chill ran down his spine. He took a deep breath and walked forward, into the unfamiliar building, ready for whatever the day may bring,