☾︎𝐃𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐃𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧☽︎

꧁༆༄༒︎༄༆꧂
✯                                               ✯

My mind was filled with a vision of perfect joy,

A world of pure bliss and happiness.

I was surrounded by loving friends,

Fun and laughter filling my heart.

I was happy and full of life,
A feeling of complete fulfillment and satisfaction.

☾︎𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐳𝐞.. 𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐳𝐞..☽︎

I fluttered my eyes open, 𝐒𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦, 𝐡𝐮𝐡?

The reality set in that I had no one,

No real friends or family to comfort me in my loneliness.
Sudden, the world felt dark and desolate,

A cold, empty void devoid of all light and hope.

I stared at the ceiling,
Feeling empty and numb.
For a moment, I wished I could escape to a better place,
A world free from everything.
But soon I realized that I had to face the day ahead,

And that the depressing feeling was still there,
Lying heavy on my chest like a rock.

       𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎
꧁  𝐀𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭/𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ꧂
       𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎

- As the sun crept up over the horizon, I groaned and rolled out of the covers. Clumsily fumbling for the alarm clock, it took me a moment before I managed to turn it off. Slowly, I sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes as I thought about the start of the day.

Did I learn anything from yesterday? what homework was Mrs. Daisy telling us about again?.. I struggled to sit up from my bed and as I did, I tilted my head to the side to see if I did any of the homeworks the teachers assigned us.

The books were laid on my desk unread and several homeworks that still weren't done. I saw a bottle of red pills that was sitting right beside my unfinished works, apparently the school provided us with these medicine to help us focus and concentrate on the class, I didn't think much of it but I still didn't trust it.

I sighed and stared down at my lap, what was I expecting?

☾︎𝑺𝒏𝒐𝒐𝒛𝒆.. 𝑺𝒏𝒐𝒐𝒛𝒆..☽︎ there goes my alarm again, I groaned and forcefully got out of bed so I wouldn't have to risk myself from getting late, like 𝐒𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐜𝐡 did.

I quickly got out of bed and my heart raced as I almost stumbled, I paused.

Fuck.. I feel high as I stared at the ground, my stomach felt heavy and my palms were sweaty. My head was filled with anxious thoughts about the day ahead, I need to keep going, otherwise i'll be late.

I slowly walked over to my desk  getting my things together for school. my mind is racing with thoughts on another school day ahead and all the potential pitfalls that I might experience.

My anxiety is building more with each passing moment and he is finding it harder and harder to control. As the clock ticks towards his departure time, I begins to panic that I'm  going to be late.

Suddenly, I heard FOOTSTEPS approaching the door. I feel the blood drain from my face as I realized I'm not ready and I'm about to get in trouble.