༒︎𝑃𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑖𝑝𝑎𝑙'𝑠 𝑜𝑓𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑒༒︎

꧁𝑊𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔; 𝒈𝒐𝒓𝒆꧂

The three adults sat in the principal's office while one kid stood beside, their chairs arranged in a semi-circle around his desk. The principal, a middle-aged man with bluish hair and a kind disposition, looked up from his papers and smiled at the parents and teacher sitting before him. "So, it seems we have a bit of a situation here," he begun.

"Principal it is indeed, that damn kid deserves to be kicked out of this school." One of the parent spat out, harshly. The mother was a tall woman with dark hair and piercing, gray eyes. She wore a neat suit and carried herself with authority. She stared at the other parent with a look of indignation on her face, as if daring him to deny her allegations.

Russo took a moment to grab the cigarette out his lips and glared at the middle-aged father sitting beside a pouting Tanqr,

Tanqr stood off to the side, his black hoodie covered in splotches of dried blood and his head swelled up and bruised. The dark fabric barely registered against the grimy walls and floor of the hallway. Tanqr's face was expressionless, his eyes focused blankly ahead as he waited for the parents and the principal to finish their conversation. The principal looked at him, though he quickly turned his attention back to the parents, probably realizing that it was a matter for a different discussion.

Before the man could say anything, the mother interrupted. "𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐥!" The mother glanced back at the Russo with an angered expression. "𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭!"

☾︎ఌ︎𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸ఌ︎☽︎

A classroom full of students was filled with the sounds of talking and laughter, the air thick with the scent of lunch boxes and sweaty bodies. The students moved about freely, taking no notice of the teacher's absence. Some sat talking quietly in small groups at their desks, while others played games or socialized in the aisles and corners of the room. It was a scene of constant motion and activity with no sign of discipline or order.

and with the teacher gone, the students were free to explore and interact with the classroom as they pleased. One of the students noticed a book lying on the floor, clearly forgotten by its owner. The student picked up the book, looking around the room for a sign of the owner. He saw a blue dyed hair kid with complete dark clothing sitting at a desk nearby, looking down at his phone. Timmy walked over to the desk and smashed Tanqr's head on the table.

it caught everyone's attention and the class fell silence earning a lot of eyes on them. Tanqr quickly perked his head up and held it with his hands in pain, he stood up angrily

"𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦?"

"𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤, 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭? 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐠? 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐟!" interrupted by the sudden accusation of one student aimed at another. Timmy pointed accusingly at Tanqr, who seemed completely caught off-guard.

"You dumb twat, that was lying on the ground before. So there's no way that would be inside my bag, you're making things up."

"You LIAR. admit that you stole this, theif!"

"like I said. I didn't stole that."

"Or what? you really don't want to admit your sin? Do you want to end up like Clarissa? huh?"