029

duke follows behind her and she opens the door. cench comes inside and she just stands there. duke comes over and he laughs. "yooo what you saying?" cench says, reaching his hand out for duke to shake it. he shakes it and cench looks at amora.

"i just wanted to say i feel bad for how shit went down. obviously i wasn't wrong but i made drama out of it when i left so i'm sorry for that" he says and she smiles. "thanks for that" she responds

"i also wanted to ask if you could be in a music video?" he asks and she nods. "i'm down" she says and he nods. "alright alright. i'll message you with everything but you seem busy right now" he says and she laughs.

she hugs him before he leaves and then she closes the door. "you hungry?" she asks. "nah i got food with niko" he says and she wraps her arms around him. he picks her up and they go back upstairs.

he sits on the bed and she sits on his lap. "you wanna go live?" he asks and she nods. he goes on his insta and they go live.

"heyyy guys" she says and waves. they read comments together and she answers some. "are you dating?" she reads and looks at duke. he smiles at her "let 'em think what they wanna think" he says and she smiles.

she holds the phone and he puts his hands on her thighs. "guys i'm gonna take him to a museum tomorrow" amora says. "you like museums?" he asks and she nods. "of course. i've been to this one but it's my fav" she says and smiles.

- later -

amora's doorbell rings and she checks on the ring app, seeing malia and loren. she hears the door open and close and looks at duke. "it's malia and loren why are they even together" amora says, hearing them walk up the stairs. she ends the live and gives duke his phone.

they come in the room and amora smiles slightly. "amora i didn't mean to unfollow you at all i unfollowed loads of people. also i don't want your man i just want us to keep being friends" malia says and amora sighs.

she gets up and hugs her and malia hugs her back. "i love you" amora says and kisses her cheek. "i love you too" malia says and they pull away from the hug. "look who's hereee" amora says and sits back on dukes lap. she waved at him and looks back at amora "you hungry?" malia asks and amora shrugs. "i could actually eat you know"

"ill be back" malia says and leaves. "you two good now?" loren asks and amora nods. "it was weird vibes but it's calm"

"i gotta go in like a hour" duke says. "well i'll be here soo you can just meet me after" "come with me" he says and she looks at him.

"what and just sit backstage?" she asks "mhmm bring the girls" he says and she shrugs. "okay"

(basing this chapter on the beta squad x amp last to leave the box video)

they get to the place where the videos being shot and amora and the girls sit backstage. they watch the boys on a screen as they enter the box.

"damn i miss fanum i can't lie" loren says. "you better talk to him" amora responds and loren laughs. "i ain't spoken to him in almost a month"

amora watches as duke nominated himself to leave the box and she smiles "he's so sweet". duke and chunkz leave the box and walk towards backstage.

they come in the room and amora gets up, hugging chunkz and then duke. "they're actually wild animals in there i can't lie" chunkz says, sitting down.

duke sits and amora sits on his lap and he puts his hands on her thighs. "so that's your ting now yeah?" chunks says and amora laughs. "he's my nigga or whatever they say over there" she says.

"woah woah are you even black?" chunkz asks and she hits him. "don't be annoying". "do you actually wanna fight?" he asks and gets up.

she gets up too "come on then". "you're fiesty you know" he says and sits down. "ohhh your scared" she laughs and sits back down.

- after the shoot -

the boys all come in the room to just chill and fanum brings out a bottle of henny. "who want a shot?" he asks. "wowww hate crime" chunkz says and everyone laughs, filly laughing the loudest and the most.

loren tilts her head back as fanum pours a shot in her mouth and then he looks at amora. "go on then" she says and he hands her the bottle. she takes a shot and passes the bottle to malia.

amora sits with loren to talk and holds her hand. "you know i think i need a break from the public eye". "why?" "it's just a lot. after relle tried to get clout of me which was just crazy it's just annoying now" she says and loren nods.

"we like need to move in together i swear" loren says. "just move in then i'm in a 3 bed" "yeah but one of them your dressing room and one's your room" loren says "what about malia?"

"if she wants to move in we will 100% find a way" amora asks. "we can talk about it at the end of the week when duke leaves"

amora phone rings and she gets up and leaves the room. she answers the call and puts the phone on speaker "dad?" she says.(he will be speaking patois) "amora. you cyan hear me?" he asks. "yeah dad oh my god i was worried about you you ain't called in ages" she says

"i know... what you been up to lately?" "being the same amora, photo shoots back to back. i came to the caribbean and i really just wanted to come to jamaica". "that's what i wanted to call you about. im at heathrow waiting for your mom" he says.

"WHAT!? OH MY GOD!!!" she screams and starts tearing up. "i'll see you in the morning once i get settled in" he says as she starts crying. she hangs up and goes back in the room. "woah woah woah what's wrong?" loren asks. "no these are fucking happy tears" she says as she hugs loren. "my dads in the country!!!"

to be continued