1. The Hell Of Death

New Year's!!

New Year's!? What is new year's? A New Day? A New Start? Or A New Chapter? What is it? Putting everything past and getting up again to restart? I think yes?!

But not for everyone!! Not for him!! Not for Them.

They Remember! They Remember That Dark Night!! That One Hell Of New Year.

The Seven years of the cursed New Year.

The Seven years of their own death. Oh How Ironic that they are talking about their own death when they are right here alive but wounded deeply. Might not physically but..

They clearly remember what it was like and who it was that Killed them. They might not physically dead but their soul, it died the moment when they looked Death right Into the eye.

FLASHBACK

' Humari baat to suniye. Jo bhi aap log dekh rahe woh sach nahi hai. Believe me Bhai. It's not true. Papa,Maa, Dadi Sa believe me. It's huge misunderstanding!! Listen to me please!! ' But all of Rohit's pleading went in vain as he saw betrayed look in his Bhai eyes that are glued to Certain figure on the Bed. Where his bhabhi, and before that his Best Friend is sitting numbly. The accusive eyes of everyone on her feel nothing but fuxking traumatism.

' Pehle hee samaj Jana chahiye tha ki aesi ladkiyo ka character aesa hi hota hai. Na toh yeh kisi ki biwi banne layak hai na hee, Kisi Ghar ki Bahu. Humare ek bete zindagi toh barbaad ki hee thi isne usse shaadi karke. Aaj dusre bete ki bhi zindagi barbaad kar di isne. Aur uski hee nahi Ruhi ki bhi. ' Dadi Sa said in most abhorrence face. Her accusations were making Abhira and Rohit Feel Nothing but guilty.

' Dadi sa Meri Baat to suniye.. ' Abhira Tried to speak but abruptly stopped from one look of Her.

' Armaan Meri baat suno please. I don't know mein yaha iss halat main Ro..Rohit ke saath kese aayi par humare bich kuch nahi hua hai. Believe me please Armaan. Armaan, please Believe me!! ' Abhira Tried to explain with tears constantly flowing down her eyes. She tried to talk but he was not even looking at her.

' Bhai, Ruhi please believe me it's not what you think? Mujhe to kuch yaad bhi nahi ke mein yaha kese aaya. The only last thing I remember is Mein Ruhi ke saath niche party enjoy kar Raha tha. And after that everything is blank!! Bhai listen to me. I respect you. I love Ruhi I cannot even think about Betraying You two. You both are my life. Ruhi listen to me. ' He said while moving towards Ruhi and trying to hold her hand but she backed away and ran to her room. Making everyone panic and run behind her.

' Ruhi, Ruhi Beta open the door!! Ruhi!! ' Everyone was continuously knocking the closed door but she was not opening. And they got more Panicked when they heard Painful wail Her. That's when Rohit and Armaan broke the door and found Unconscious Ruhi on the floor with blood flowing out of her wrist.

' RUHI!!! ' The painful cry of Rohit was heard by everyone present there as he tried to collect Unconscious Ruhi in his arms But was teared apart from her because of strong show of Dadi sa. Soon the doctor has came and Her Treatment was going inside the room were everyone is strictly forbidden to enter. Especially Abhira and Rohit.

' Doctor, Ruhi? Ruhi Kesi hai? Woh thik haina? Mein usse mil sakta hu? ' Doctor was bombarded with questions by Rohit as soon as he came out the room. And when he tried to enter the room Dadi sa got hold of his firmly along with Abhira's And dragged them down to hall along with everyone and throwing them outside of house.

' Nikal Jao yaha se. Aaj ke baad kabhi apni shakal mat dikhana. Chale jao yaha se! ' Shouting At them Dadi Sa Showed them way to leave for forever. Making everyone shocked at her decision as she knew no matter what she love Rohit too much to let him leave like that.

' Maa sa, Yeh kya kar rahi. Rohit.. Rohit ko ghar se bahar kyu rahe hai. Nikalna hai toh sirf uss ladki ko nikalye. Galti uski hai. Mere Rohit ki nahi. Mera Rohit To aesa karne ke baare main soch bhi nahi sakta. To karna to dur. Mere Rohit ko mat nikalye. Kaha jaayega Mera beta? Kya karega woh? Please Maa sa. ' Vidya tried to stop her making Rohit leave. She don't care about Abhira or whatever happens to her but Rohit, he was her son. She can't let him leave because of someone else mistake. She blamed everything to Abhira. But somewhere in heart she knew Abhira is as much as innocent as Rohit was.

' Hume kuch nahi sunna Nikal Jao dono yaha se. Aur jo bhi humse sehmat nahi woh Jaa sakta hai inke saath. ' She said with anger evident in her eyes that telling everyone understands that she not kidding. And somehow disheartedly Rohit and Abhira started leave. But soon hope flickered in their heart when Dadi sa called them.

' Jamai sa I hope aapke paas Kuch Divorce paper notice taiyar hogi. Unhe le aaye taki Jo bacha kucha rishta hai inka iss Ghar se woh bhi khatam ho jaaye Aaj ke aaj. ' And the hope that came as fast as in heart left in same speed. And when Sanjay brought the papers all of the hope got crushed. And With the power of their name the Divorce was approved even without a court hearing.

Day's went on and everyone tried to act Normal as if nothing happened. They tried everything to cheer Ruhi well not everyone. But Dadi sa, Manoj, Kajal and Vidya sometimes. The Younger generation , Manisha Chachi and Madhav Poddar were too worried about Rohit And Abhira too think about anything else.

While this was going in Poddar House, The Two Innocent Soul were wandering anywhere and everywhere.

They were their trying hard to find the solution for the problem they don't even know about. And when they thought this can get any worse the biggest betrayal of their life happened to them.

The fire around them and the Stab from back and the rogue eyes of someone's who they thought Innocent has killed them. Brutally!! It Burned Them, Burned their soul!!

While Armaan Soul Died The Moment The news of the most important people of his life Death. The sight of burning motel he was greeted when he got down. Instantly breaking him for forever. The thought of ever be happy person in his life got burned just like his Wife and Brother got Burned.

FLASHBACK END

' Get Ready Hira! The Past has knocked at our door once again. Aaj Mulakat ki raat hai. Aaj Inteqaam ki taraf humare pehle kadam ki raat hai. ' With the Devilish smirk on his face he said that to her. He knew that it was not going to be easy but the Justice will be served to them.

' Jo unhone Shuru Kiya tha woh ab hum khatam karenge. Maut dee thi na ab Zindagi Hell Karenge unki. ' Abhira Clearly Remembered what it was when they were left alone. When She was Broken. When They were broken. She clearly remembered When she gained little concious she thought to leave Rohit and not burden him anymore. Cause just because of her, He The heart of Poddar's has to leave his home. She couldn't add further more problems in his life because her.

When she turned to leave the strong grip on her hand and broken Rohit stopped her advancing step. She couldn't even move after looking at the sight of numb and heartbroken Rohit. Even though his eyes was not shading tear anymore. He was broken, She knew it!!

And The Betrayal Broke Them Totally. She knew she couldn't run anymore. She knew She have to Fight Back, They have to Fight Back!! And That's what they are going to do!!!

' Welcome To The Hell Poddar's † '

-*.-.-*.-.-*.-.-*.-.-*.-.-*.-.-*.-.-*.-.-*.-.-*.-.-*.-

Okay so tried my best to write the good chapter. Hope you all like it. Please do tell how was it!!

Also Who do you think these people are that tried to kill them?!

And what do you think about RoHira?!

And The chapter, is it satisfying?

I mean if not let me know.. I will try to improve or maybe stop writing the story.

Let me know your thoughts..

Love
viha ❤️