CHAPTER 11

Namjoon pov

As soon as I woke up I remembered that we have to go pick up Tia, she is going to blackmail each of us again in the name of dad, dad believes whatever she says he doesn't even think twice. I hate him for that he treats us unequally and his first priority is his Lovely daughter (eye roll) anyways i have to go and see if everyone's up or not.

An Pov
Namjoon went downstairs only to find no one he frowned

Namjoon: Anyone isn't up atleast Jin Hyung should be up by now. I have to go wake them up.

He went all woke up everyone, everyone came downstairs are and went to the airport as they were going suddenly they saw a car coming in full speed towards yn's car and BOOM there was an accident and sorrowfully Yn is no more .........

IM JUST KIDDING GUYS 🤣🤣

As soon as Namjoon woke up everyone up they went to do their morning routine including Namjoon and drove to the airport in their limo and you kept saying comforting words to Jungkook he was trembling due to fear and everyone was tensed about Jungkook's condition. Soon they reached the airport you and Jungkook were walking with hand-in-hand he still was a little stiff and scared. As soon as you reached the place where you supposed to be all of you started waiting for Haneul (Tia) after sometime you heard a high pitched voice.

???: oppas I'm here (fake sweet tone)

You turned back and saw a girl with 5 kg makeup on her and a very revealing dress which was not at all appropriate for wearing at public places.

Haneul's (Tia's) outfit

She came running to you and was about to hug Jungkook but you came in middle and she hugged you accidentally making you very uncomfortable and stiff cause of the way she touches you thinking you were Jungkook

She came running to you and was about to hug Jungkook but you came in middle and she hugged you accidentally making you very uncomfortable and stiff cause of the way she touches you thinking you were Jungkook. She was in so much rush to hug Jungkook that she didn't saw you pulling Jk by his hand and standing in place of him.

Haneul: ohh Jungkook oppa you've grown tall.

An: I just realised that I never mentioned Yn's height before, she is of the same height as Kim Namjoon which means she is also one of the tallest  among the members

Yn: aaa excuse me (insert Jimin's voice) miss could you please get off me (cold+stern)

The height difference between you and Haneul