𝚃𝚠𝚘

Y/N tapped her hand against the table boredly, she was currently blocking out their conservation in her own little daydream. Rather uncomfortable about the topic of monkey king that the two were currently discussing about and looking to the side as she refused to look at any kind with his face on it.

The said men before her were named MK and tang, MK worked here at pigsy's as a delivery boy whom she met when she wanted to apply at this shop, which she gotten and is working both as a waitress and a delivery girl as well with MK when she has the time to, MK was a little too incompetent at his own job so pigsy would pay her extra if she makes MK on his own and treated him like a child, much to the boy's annoyance, but didn't really minded it after a while and would sometimes even slack on purpose so he could get her attention. Much to the girls chagrin.

Y/N merely wore a white collar shirt with (F/C) pants and shoes, a dark red jacket wrapped around her body, she recently had her hair dyed in (F/C) to color out the red hues on it and tied into a ponytail tail with two long bangs on the sides that reached her chin. She also had to use some makeup since she didn't wanted anyone to notice her sleeping problems as not to burdened anyone by her problems.

It's been years since she worked alongside the boy, and he seemed to grow quite fond of her, but she would decline him carefully but firmly as not to be too harshful, she didn't really felt like getting too attached to anyone out of fear they'll pay a great price for just being friends with her. Despite that MK still persisted on.

Now with the addition of his friend, she was practically dragged around by them to hang out with them, much to her dismay but she wouldn't really do or talk too much with them and would make sure it was short lived and go home before they could protest further.

Y/N didn't liked how they were acting quite clingy with her, and what she found strange about them was MK's boss pigsy, would treat her as if he was her father along with tang would try any opportunity to hang out with her and get close.

(Haha, but they always fail with her constant rejection)

She honestly didn't like how they were trying to get closer to her when she tried to avoid making any form of relationship with them, but she didn't wanted to hurt them so she just made sure she would be quiet, abrupt and quick to leave when she can and had to use her speed to get away before they could make chase.

Y/N suddenly perked her ears up snapping out from her train of thoughts upon hearing tang's next words coming from his mouth. "You know the deal, one story, one free bowl of dung jung ning." Y/N snapped her head towards both tang and MK.

Despite her seemingly tired look, she looked pretty annoyed at the two of them which was quite unusual for her, but it still made him along with MK sweet nervously nonetheless . "Please don't do this to him, tang, you know that's not allowed here even if your giving him a story, you're still not allowed to get noodles for free, you don't want to get pigsy to be mad now do you? And last thing you need is another spoon getting thrown at you again." She said softly, despite the annoyed irritation that laced her tone.

Tang just shrugged at her and pssshh'ed at her, tugging his collar out of nervous still sweating from her. "Now, now, my dear sweet Y/N, I'm paying the good man with some good wisdom through his employee you know? He might need it one day and even thank me for it." He replied with a chuckle.

One of Y/N's eyes twitched and then sighed before turning to MK. "Now MK, do not make this more difficult for yourself than it has to be, just please do me a favor and listen for once to me? Don't give him that free bowl of noodles or your gonna get in trouble." She said firmly.