🤌Chapter 5🤌

Ari's pov

It was the first hearing today, and I was already late.

"So sorry I'm late" I said making my way to where Myung-hee, Mr Han and Jung-woo stood Infront of the court house.

 "No problem we were just going to go in anyway" Myung-hee said glaring at someone.

 I looked at the direction she was looking at and saw Chayoung and Vincenzo standing while talking to the reporters.

 "Chayoung!" I yelled gaining both their attention, as I gave a thumbs up and winked at her.

We walked inside as Mr Han complained about the place leaking.

 "Damn Haemun. It is a government facility. How can they do such a poor job."  Mr Han complained 

"Tell me about it. They should have done a proper job, right?" Jung-woo said looking at the place in disgust.

 "I bet Babel E&C is much better than Haemun E&C" Jung-woo said rather loudly.

 "Are you excited, you fool" Mr Han asked

 "Yes" Jung-woo said.

 "Having fun? Happy?" Mr Han asked as Jung-woo hummed

"Go inside...You little" Mr Han said raising his hand as Jung-woo flinched.

"Sorry boss" He said before going inside.

 "Here comes the judge, all rise up" One of the lawyer said.

 Suddenly the judge fell on his back as everyone gasped.

 I snickered quietly as Mr Han nudged me to stop laughing.

 The case had started Babel was chosen to speak up first.

Myung-hee went to the center facing the Judge "Based on the submitted materials. the researchers neglected the safety regulations that were written on the manual and were exposed to toxic agents" Myung-hee said turning to look at Chayoung who looked like she was about to pass out.

 "However they decided to blame the company for it and are arguing that it was an industrial accident" Myung-hee continued.

"Will the plaintiff attorney refute this claim?" The judge asked.