Interrogation.

"Du bist gut, Schatz. But, I'm better."
(You are good, Dear.)

For years, you've been on König's radar.

You were quite the problem.

Always two steps ahead and leaving pandemonium behind.

What was supposed to be a simple contract ended up being a diverting game of cat and mouse. Admittedly, the hunt was exhilarating. It wasn't everyday he encountered someone with your set of skills.

Unpredictable. Cunning. Dangerous.

But, needless to say, all games must come to an end.

His boots scuffed the asphalt, slowly pacing with his hands clasped behind his back, savoring the celebratory taste of victory like it were an old fashioned cocktail. The steel blue gaze that peered underneath his sniper hood, did nothing compared to the metal cuffs chafing your wrists raw. 

"Es tut mir Leid, wunderschön. (I'm sorry, beautiful.)" His tone full of mockery. "I had to ensure you weren't going anywhere."

A disdainful scoff pushes past your lips in response, your legs cross with confident ease. "Why, afraid you'll never see me again and miss me too much?"

Despite the many encounters, König had forgotten that smart ass mouth of yours. It always did something to him. Never once in the years he's worked as a mercenary, has anyone ever talked to him in such a manner.

Only you.

"Such insolence..." He snarled, forging his tone with disgust as he circled back to stand behind you with his eyes boring into the back of your head. "Did you forget who graced you by sparing your pitiful life or do I need to remind you?"

Your lips pursed at the very question with the memory of your humiliating defeat thrown back in your face. Vexation spindles within as you dwell on how you were so blinded by arrogance that it left yourself wide open, practically handed him the win.

Just to prove a point, the thick metal chains rattle when König's large hands suddenly slammed down on either side of you with his body pressing against your back, caging you in nothing but pure muscle and authority.

"I believe I asked you a question, Schatz. (Dear.)"

König's voice sunk to a low octave as he slouched down, the fabric of his hood lightly brushes the outer part of your ear and you feel the warmth of his breath through the material, completely electrifying your nerve endings. 

In turn, he couldn't help but notice how tame you've become. A flicker of unwarranted desire reflects in König's eyes as they trail the column of your throat, a conquering smile crept onto his face when he saw you swallow, a negligible detail that only a keen eye would catch. 

"Sag mir nicht, dass du nervös bist. (Don't tell me you're nervous.)"  König purrs.

"Don't make me fucking laugh..." You hissed out with potent venom.

The moment your head snaps to the side, König's hand instantaneously latched onto your jowl with a firm grip, wedging a breath in your throat as he forcibly tilted your head back to meet with his imperious gaze.

"I warned you about this filthy little mouth of yours."

The air sprouts with pending venereal tension when his pointer finger glides over to tantalize your plumped bottom lip.

Your panties pool when he inserts his finger into your mouth, your mind shuts off and your body takes over as you begin to steadily suck. König's chest vibrates in amazement yet he fascinated by your brazen behavior.

Your tongue swirls expertly around while bobbing your head to take in each digit in a rhythmic trend, his muscles flexed at the sensation of you gagging from the length of his finger, driving it deeper into the back of your throat.

"Fucking whore."