3

HII

...

"What if he's taken?" Han Soo Hee, Jungkook's dearest friend laughs as Jungkook says he has an interest in someone.

"No! He can't be, Ahh!" Jungkook can't even imagine that. And him being taken is a huge possibility provided how beautiful he is. She hands Jungkook the coffee cup, Jungkook pulls a chair beside him and she takes a seat. They are in his office at Jeon Enterprises in the middle of the long week.

"What if he's straight and has a wife or kids?" She teases him. Jungkook looks into a void travelling to some other world. The thought is suddenly scary.

"No! Ahhh- I don't think he is married, he looks young might be the same as my age!" Jungkook assures himself.

"People of your age can marry too you know-" she chuckled, clearly testing his patience. It's adorable to see Jungkook all worked up and scared at all the possibilities.

"Noonaa!" Jungkook whines.

"I am just stating few possibilities-" she shrugs.

"You can speak positive too you know?" Jungkook glares at her.

"I am being practical! There's a huge possibility that he is straight-"

"Even I concluded that I'm not straight after I saw him-"

"Can't say the same about him!" She purses her lips.

"You're right but I'll - I'll try-"

"Try as in?"

"If he's straight we can be friends he has a good vibe and if he's married then we can still become friends-"

"Friends? When you are initially -romantically interested in him?"

"I don't know -"

"What if he's gay and has a boyfriend or husband?" She sheepishly says.
Jungkook is so done he's gonna throw his hands in the air now.

'How to get someone out of your mind?"

'What is the name of the feeling you get when you feel tingles in your stomach when you see that person?'

'How to concentrate on work when someone is running in your mind?'

'Can just a single meeting with a person develop liking?'

'What is infatuation?'

'Difference between infatuation and pure feelings?'

'How to subtly flirt?'

'How to know if someone's straight or not?'

'How to approach someone without sounding like a desperate person?"

That's Jungkook's whole Google search history. And he's got all the crazy answers that led him to nowhere. He knows he has to figure it all out himself. The week is too long for his liking. He's waiting for the weekend impatiently.

And it's the next Saturday that the CEO found himself sitting in the same club staring at the boy who was singing soulfully. Don't blame him, he couldn't get him out of his mind for the whole week and on just Tuesday he got information on him from the bartender, and turns out that he performs on weekends.

Jungkook is addicted to the eargasm he gets from listening to his deep voice.

He really can't decide how to approach him without appearing as a desperate person.

Jungkook's eyes were on him when he left the stage. Jungkook doesn't know if he noticed him or not but he waits at the bar chair for him to exit the club. The moment Taehyung exits Jungkook is on the move. He even gets a thumbs-up from the bartender, and Jungkook shakes his head.