Chapter THE 8

After taking a hot shower mingyu came out from the bathroom with only towel putting on around his waist . Wonwoo was picking his clothes as he's gonna take a shower. Wonwoo looked at Mingyu looking extremely sexy as water drooling over his abs. Wonwoo stares at him for a good few seconds. As his eyes met Mingyu's shocked one .

—"I-I forget to bring my clothes. " He looks down as he doesn't want to look in Wonwoo's eyes.

—" Ok . " And Wonwoo get in the bathroom.

'Shit! he is HOT' Wonwoo thought while undoing his clothes.
'Ah Fuck , why are you hard you don't even like him .' he mentally scold himself.

Wonwoo ran the hot water onto himself as he grabbed his member , his left hand on the wall . "ah~" a small moan escape as he slowly stroke his member. Stroking his own member he imagined mingyu being naked sucking his dick , his speed up biting his lower lips as if he doesn't want his moans to escape. "Ah Fuck~" and he cum on his hand , panting heavily.

***

After coming out from the bathroom he saw mingyu already sleeping hugging a teddy and taking almost whole bed . Wonwoo got angry .

—" HEY ! JEON MINGYU ! Wake up ." He took the teddy and through it away .

—" UMM~". Mingyu half woke up at the sound, rubbing his eyes while whining like a kid .

—" Are you a fucking kid ! Who sleeps with a teddy at your age ." Wonwoo screams.

—" Me."

—" WHAT."

—" It's me who Sleep with teddy at this age ." Mingyu answers with a pouty face .

—" Whatever sleep other side i'll sleep in this side . " Wonwoo said pointing his finger.

—" Can't I sleep in this side ?" Mingyu asked .

—" NO ! Go over there ." Mingyu started to cry . " Hey why are you crying ?" Wonwoo worried.

—" I-I am hungry. " Mingyu said wiping his tears .

—" Ahhh. I can't cook but come with me i'll make you ramyeon ." they goes to kitchen. Mingyu sat at the dining table taking a chair waiting for Wonwoo to make him ramyeon.

After some time later Wonwoo gave him a bowl of hot ramyeon .

—" Will you not eat ?" Mingyu asked as he saw only one bowl .

—" No you can eat i'll wait for you to done eating ." Wonwoo sat beside him scrolling through his phone .

—" Eat some ." Mingyu offered some ramyeon to Wonwoo with a soft smile on his lips . Wonwoo took the offer as Mingyu fed the shorter. After they done they goes to sleep .

—" Good Night. " Mingyu fall asleep as soon as they goes to bed because of the stressful day .

—"You are so beautiful. " Wonwoo ruffled Mingyu's hair . "Good night " The older placed a light kiss on Mingyu's forehead as he goes to sleep .

***