1.

-It was a very peaceful evening, aside from Akane's never-ending rant about how much he dislikes the president of the student council- Minamoto Teru. Teru is a tall guy, he collects ladies like pokemon cards with his blonde hair and his mesmerizing blue eyes... Along with his perfect smile.

Akane hated how mesmerizing his blue eyes are

He hated how his hair was soft to touch

.

.

.
And yet, he has the biggest crush on him, though he hides it very well.

"Aoi, will you help me with-"

"No." Akane quickly replied

"You're more than capable to do it yourself,"

Teru's smile faltered ever so slightly, it was a rare sight, even for Akane. He was trying to trick Akane into helping him with those cute puppy eyes of his... And Akane could not help but give in.

.

.

♪ ~ ---★--------☆--- ~ ♪

.

.

Here they are again, Teru was practically begging Akane to teach him how to cook properly, and he did... Akane's dish turned out looking delicious and consumable while Teru's... Is quite self-explanatory... It was certainly... Interesting. At least this time he didn't burn the house down... Like last time...

Akane didn't even want to remember that incident, so he brushes it off with a slight huff.

"Losing hope now, are we?" Teru spat out,

"Shut up..."

Teru chuckled, clearly very amused. Though his cooking attempt failed, he was very grateful for his help...

10/2/2024
00:13
Saturday

239 words