2.

Hallway — Kamome Gakuen

Same as always, the hallway of Kamome Gakuen is filled with a crowd— all is in search of the school prince himself,— Minamoto Teru. But what they don't know is that a pair of eyes full of jealousy is staring at them from afar.

Akane. He would never admit it, but, he somehow feels attracted to the school prince, but it's not like how everyone else does. He is attracted to him in a... Romantic way.

Student Council Room — Kamome Gakuen

"Minamoto-Kaichou?"

"Hm?"  Teru replied with a slight hum, seemingly busy writing down something...

"Did you get any—"

"Of course,"  Teru cuts him off, he knew the first question Akane would ask is that question.

"Aoi-kun, could you please do me a favor and—"

"—and say that you decline their offer to them."

"..."

"Could you—"

"No."

"Please—"

"No."

"Prettttyyyy pleaseeeeeee?"

Akane lets out a small huff.. "Fine. But next time you do it yourself."

Akane doesn't like the idea of doing his job for him, but what can he say? Atleast he could get rid of one of the crazy fans Teru had... After all, who wouldn't want him to themself?

So Akane made his way through the hallway and to the unfortunate soul's classroom. He opened the door and dragged his feet towards the girl before whispering to her, hoping that no one would hear them "Teru turned you down"

The girl looked shocked, her face immediately goes red and she ran to the bathroom. Probably to cry her heart out— Akane's eyes followed her movements– but it wasn't long until he saw his long-time crush, Ao-chan.

★ ————————————————— ★

Sunday
01:30 am
279 words

SORRY FOR THE BROKEN ENGLISH AHHHHH, MY FIRST LANGUAGE ISN'T ENGLISH HELPP
(IM RUNNING OUT OF MOTIVATION)