Tea-Time

"Hey, you free tomorrow? Let's hit up our old hangout spot," 

Aarnav suggested eagerly.

"Yeah, sure! Let's round up the gang for a reunion," 

she replied with excitement.

"That's the plan. Just the core crew though," 

Aarnav agreed.

"Exactly what I was thinking," 

she echoed.

They said their goodbyes, and Zara headed inside her house, with Aarnav waiting outside until she was safely indoors.

"Hey, Aarnav and I decided to meet tomorrow, and you're invited!" 

she messaged Shobhit.

"You and Aarnav? Weren't you just strangers yesterday? What's up?" 

Shobhit asked.

"Just bumped into each other at the temple today, got to talking about old times, and decided to gather our main crew for a reunion. You and Amayra are top of the list," she explained.

"Got it! So, 5 p.m. at our spot tomorrow then," Shobhit confirmed.

The next day, Amayra, Shobhit, Zara, Aarnav and kartik met at their beloved tea stall, run by a sweet elderly couple who always welcomed them warmly.

As they settled in, memories flowed and laughter filled the air.

"Remember when we used to ditch class for the games room?" Zara reminisced.

"Those were the days! Shobhit and I would kill time decorating bulletin boards while you two were glued to the football matches," Amayra chuckled.

"Who would've thought Aarnav would become a football star?" Shobhit mused.

"You guys made those boards look amazing while we enjoyed the game," Aarnav added.

"Zara, didn't you used to joke about marrying a footballer? Maybe Aarnav's your guy now!" Kartik teased.

"Don't jump to conclusions! Aarnav didn't become a footballer just for me," Zara laughed, though Aarnav's gaze hinted otherwise.

"Never say never," Kartik teased back.

Kartik, having shared a deep bond with Aarnav through their football club, added his own jokes to the mix.

After a few hours of reminiscing, they decided it was time to head home. As they strolled along, the idea of grabbing ice cream emerged, a tradition they all adored, even on chilly days. 

Aarnav and Amayra, being the usual ice cream fetchers, headed to place the order.

 Amayra's unpredictable taste made her the designated orderer, ensuring everyone got their favorite flavor.

 With ice cream in hand, they savored the sweetness of friendship that transcended time and weather.

"This is a work of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental."

The next parts will be updated on a consistent basis hope you will enjoy the story lets dive into the story.

please feel free to leave comments and help us improvise ourselves.