𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

❝𝐈 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐙 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓!❞

"Yes, Stiles." His friend rolled his eyes in amusement. "I was in class... with you."

"Stiles." A sudden voice said from behind Stiles, making him fall onto his friend, both of them falling. "Dios, ayúdame ahora." (God, help me now.)

The girl, who startled the two, stretches her hands out for the two, to help them.

Stiles, however, takes both hands, and as she was about to go back to his friend Stiles stops her.

"Scott's fine." Stiles shrugs his friend off. "Right, Scotty?"

Scott groans in reply.

"See? He's peachy."

"He doesn't look it." She told him.

"He's just practicing for drama class." He made a shooing motion with his hand. "Anyways, did you want anything from me, Willow?"

"When do you want to start with the project?"

"I— I think right away is best, right?" He stumbled over his words as he held the top of his pants to his body due to Scott grabbing his pants for support as the boy gets up.

"Today, after school?" She suggested as she watched Stiles try to kick Scott off of his pants in amusement.

"Yes! Y—Yes!" He said, a little too enthusiastically before he coughed and started to talk in a deeper voice. "Yes, that's cool."

"Okay, I'll wait for you in the parking lot." She turned to walk away.

"Wait— What?!"

"You're taking me with you, pretty boy!" She replied to him, walking away.

Scott rests his hand on Stiles's shoulder as support.

But that quickly turns to a mistake as Stiles jumps in victory, knocking Scott to the ground again.

"I'm pretty boy!" He fisted the air.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫!
𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 (𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄)