Those Moments I Have Never Regretted

"You'll have lots of opportunities in the future, but im sorry, this isn't the one. Somi, you'll have to be sent home. Which means that you 6 girls will debut together." JYP states before leaving the room.

"Oh gosh..." I whispered under my breath, tears starting to run through my face. I quickly ran over to Somi and gave her a big hug. "Im so sorry, i promise you were great. JYP needs to get eye surgery or something." I reassured her and she chuckled.

"It's okay, i knew that the group being with 6 was destiny. I quickly realised i wasn't apart of it." She smiled and we all frowned. "Hey! Don't say that!" Yuna cried and Somi hugged her tight.

"Now, don't disappoint me, become the 4th gen leader!" She yelled and we all hugged her.

**LEE KNOW POV**

"Oh right, I have to help our staff with something im not sure what though. You guys should leave first." Haewon told me and Han.

"Alone?" I asked concerned. "Yeah, it wont take a while. Do you think im capable and somewhat impressive?" she joked.

"You sure aren't humble. We'll get going then!" Han joked back and she walked back to her practice room. I hope she comes back soon.
...
She's still not back. Im on the bus, and she still still not here. It seems like the universe hates me because it started raining. How is she gonna walk back home without an umbrella? Do i really have to do this?

I ran off the bus and went back to where the school is, on my way i saw Haewon standing under a roof. I walked up to her, with my umbrella in hand. She quickly smiled when she saw me and stood up.

"Come on, ill walk you." I said and she followed me, going under my umbrella.

"Lino, i remember reading my horoscope and i remember it saying that my lucky element is water. I didn't believe it at first, but now i think its pretty accurate." She suddenly informed me.
"Why?" I asked.

"Because good things happen when it rains! I first met you at JYPE in the rain, I got to know your name in the rain. Seems like everything related to rain is also related to you." She said, which made my heart secretly flutter and my ears to slightly go red.

"It rained 3 times last week and twice this week." I said trying to cover up my feelings.

"Oh..." she awkwardly chuckled. "In that case, it means that only rainy days related to you are meaningful to me." She added which didn't help my fluttered heart.

"Lino, are you sure you didn't come back just for me today?" She caught me. Come on Minho, quickly make something up!

"I forgot my notes." I covered up. "Oh i see..." She answered, probably disappointed.
"If it rains next time, and you forget your umbrella, you could check the teachers office. They might have a spare." I told her and she hummed in response.

"But if you tell me you'd be coming beforehand, i don't mind being in the rain again." She smiled widely, giving me a cute gummy smile. Well that really didn't help! I quickly cleared my throat and said:

"Here, your house is right upfront. You can take the umbrella." I said and walked away.

"Lino! See you tomorrow!" She quickly said from behind me and ran towards her house.  I couldn't help but smile at her, she's so cute. Wait, WHAT!
———
"Did you win the lottery? Why the sudden treat?" asked me. I took her to the convenience store and bought us food! I couldn't stop my smile from showing and she gasped. "You're so cheerful too..."