𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

Hello air-breathing fellow earthlings, 🫂

This is my first time participating in the ONC and I'm super excited to be a part of the ritual. I don't know if you guys have seen the other prompts or not, but if you haven't, I'm gently nudging you to go and check them out (perhaps, participate?)

Anyways, if you are another fellow ONCer, I'd love to read your books. Let me know if you are interested ❤️

This is the second draft publish, because my previous one was created before February 1st so unfortunately, I have to republish everything. (Please check your ONC's as well just in case, otherwise you could be disqualified) You can check this by clicking on the ongoing tag when you click into your story. 

Shout out to MiyaHikari for bribing me into joining with the mangoes (and for pointing out the ONC book publish date rule) and to SuVida777 for creating the origins of OMC (if you know, you know 👀)

Oh, and special shoutout to DreamlandCommunity  for being super supportive over the few months that I've joined Wattpad. Yes, I'm relatively new. Also, CHECK OUT the Dreamland ONC club for anyone who is looking for some engagement and feedback on their ONC. 

Genre:

Science-fiction/Dystopia

Prompt:

52: "And that is how that world was lost and a new one, our world, was born."

Side Prompt:

20: Three strangers, two secrets, one key.

As you probably assumed (based on the side prompt), this is a multiple-character POV book where the characters' stories weave together. My interpretation of the prompts can be more figurative than literal and I'll leave it at that for now. 😁

So, sit back and enjoy (or feel free to critique) my first sci-fi book!

And, have fun with the OMC, I mean the ONC!

Lots of love,

Audrey. 💕😘

◇─◇──◇─◇

ᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛ © 2024 ʙʏ ᴀᴜᴅʀᴇʏ
ᴀʟʟ ʀɪɢʜᴛꜱ ʀᴇꜱᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ.

ᴛʜɪꜱ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏʀ ᴀɴʏ ᴘᴏʀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴏꜰ ᴍᴀʏ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇ ʀᴇᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴇᴅ ᴏʀ ᴜꜱᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴀɴʏ ᴍᴀɴɴᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛꜱᴏᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇxᴘʀᴇꜱꜱ ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ᴘᴇʀᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ ᴇxᴄᴇᴘᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜꜱᴇ ᴏꜰ ʙʀɪᴇꜰ Qᴜᴏᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ɪɴ ᴀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ.

◇─◇──◇─◇