End

Hey everyone!

This is the author and I wanted to say that I'm officially abandoning this account. I've moved on to different fandoms and don't feel the need to continue the storyline anymore.

~~~~~~~.................................~~~~~~~~...........................~~~~~~~~~.....................~~~~~~
Just to sum up the story:

Stacy goes more crazy after killing Hailey. She begins to kill everyone who goes near Luke, until everyone in the music club (but Jake) is gone. Daisy is in a state of depression after seeing the majority of her friends, plus her crush, Sean, die.

One night, Daisy is walking to the schoolyard because she forgot her books there. Suddenly, she hears what sounds to be Jake and Stacy's voices. She spots them in the alleyway behind the school, and decides to listen to their conversation out of curiosity. Stacy is ranting about her love for Luke and Jake seems to be confused. Stacy then pulls out a knife. Jake makes a whimper noise and Stacy covers his mouth with her gloved hand. Jake asks her why she's doing this, to which Stacy responds "It's in the name of love, Jake. You wouldn't get it." And stabs him in the chest. Daisy is mortified and tries hard not to throw up. She runs away and makes a plan.

The next day, she walks up to Luke, grabs his shoulder, and whispers
"Stacy. Stacy did it. Please. Don't tell her I said. Please."

Luke is confused, and says
"Did what?"
...
"Daisy, what did Stacy do..?"

Daisy takes her hand off his shoulder and runs away.

Luke goes to ask Stacy what Daisy meant. When asked, her face goes blank but she smiles.
"I think Sean dying has made a huge impact on her... She might be... You know...? Losing it."

Luke nods.

Guess what?  Next day, Daisy is missing.

Stacy finally decides to confess her love for Luke!! ❤️ She Leads him into the infamous alleyway behind the school and tells her that she loves him, that they're soulmates, and that they're destined to be together.

"Stace... I already told you I don't feel the same way." He tells her. Stacy's face falls and she gets an insane look in her eyes.

"B-b-but— Luke. Zander and Hailey aren't here anymore. We can be together. We can be together now. They're gone." She says frantically.

"...I still miss them. And Hailey might be alive, the authorities haven't found a body or anything-"

Stacy cuts him off.

"Oh, she's dead."

...

"..What do you mean-"

"—I killed them, Luke. I killed Zander, then Hailey, then Sean, then Milly, then Sadie, then Daisy. In that order. Now we can be together, right?? I'm your soulmate."

"Y-y-y—... No. No. No. You didn't. Stacy, you aren't being funny right now."

"Yes, Luke, I killed them. I love you. I killed them for you."

"...No. You. Didn't. Y-you.. You wouldn't do that."

Stacy grins and hugs him, but Luke shoves her off.

"You're f-fucking insane..." He stuttered.

Her face falls again and she pulls out a gun.

"Say that again."

His eyes widen.

"SAY THAT AGAIN-"

"YOU'RE FUCKING INSANE."