SURPRISE

it was the next morning, and both me and Leah had woken up at about 10 o'clock. I was the first on awake and I made myself a coffee and sat on the balcony of our hotel room looking through my emails and looking at all the photos that the photographer had set me, and I sent them all straight to Leah.

I was not sat out there long before Leah joined me wearing one of my shirts. "Hello gorgeous girl" I said as she sat down next to me, and I gave her a light kiss.

"Hello fiancée" she said with a big smile on our face.

"I love the sound of that fiancée" i said back matching her smile.

"When are we going to tell your family, I know they are probably itching to know" she said now knowing that Will and Kate were in on the plan.

"Maybe after breakfast they don't need to know straight away, I guess have them on the edge of their seats a little longer" I said.

"I'm happy with that" she said.

we sat outside for a little longer until we both decided that we had to go eat, I knew we both wanted to tell our families as soon as possible so we did not talk long to walked down and get some food. by the time we ate we were almost racing back to the room. we made it back to the room and fell onto the bed.

"So, your granny first" Leah said and I pulled up the contact to face time her.

as it rang, I took a breather and Will answered.

"There you are granny sorted it for you" William said handing her the phone.

"Hello charlotte hello Leah how are you both" She asked.

"We are both well how are you Granny" I asked.

"Oh, I'm fabulous charlotte thank you been to see the horses today gorgeous day here in London" she said.

"Oh, that's great glad you had fun" Leah said.

"Anyway, enough about me how is your little holiday in Greece Will has been showing some pictures to me looks nice and warm" Granny said.

"Beautiful weather granny very hot but with nice wind" I said.

"Oh well isn't that the perfect combination" she said.

"Speaking about Greece who are you with" I asked.

"Oh well we have Kate, William, Charles, Camilla, Anne and the children why is this my dear" She asked.

"Well, me and Leah have a little announcement" I said.

"Oh, come round come round" Granny said and William propped up the camera on the table and everyone came round.

"Go on then Charlie" dad said.

"Well, me and Leah went out for tea last night and I asked her something" I said, and I looked at Leah and she held up her hand showing her the ring, and everyone cheered in excitement.

"Oh, that is wonderful girls' congratulations my dear" Anne said.

"Thank you" Leah said.

"Oh, charlotte that is the best news I have heard" Granny said.

"I have sent the pictures of the proposal to Will if you want to have a look" Leah said and Will opened his phone and awed at the photo.

"Oh, that is lovely dear" Camilla said.

"Oh yes there amazing welcome to the family Leah the perfect puzzle piece to this family and obviously my daughter" Charles said.

"Aww thank you Charles" Leah said a tear running down her face.