Whispers of Destruction: Xeno Goku vs. Satella

The air crackled with tension as Satella emerged from the shadows, her crimson eyes blazing with hatred. "You dare interfere, outsider?" she hissed, her voice laced with dark magic. "This world, this game, belongs to me!"

Before anyone could react, she lunged at Xeno Goku, claws extended, intending to rip the time patroller to shreds. But in a blink, the room fell silent. Satella froze mid-attack, her eyes wide with terror as her body locked in place.

Xeno Goku stood tall, his usual playful demeanor replaced by an icy resolve. He held out a hand, energy crackling around his fingers. "Hakai," he uttered, his voice devoid of emotion.

In that instant, Satella screamed, a horrifying sound that resonated through the room. Then, she simply... ceased to exist. No dust, no scream, just an empty space where she once stood.

Shock and horror filled the room. The Witches gasped, Roswaal fainted, and Subaru could only stare, speechless. This... this wasn't the fight he'd anticipated.

"W-what did you do?!" Subaru finally stammered, his voice trembling.

Xeno Goku lowered his hand, the coldness fading from his eyes. "I... erased her," he said, his voice heavy. "She was a threat to this timeline, to countless others. Her existence could have unraveled reality itself."

His words hung heavy in the air, sparking fear and confusion. Could this powerful being simply... erase someone from existence? Was this justice, or something more sinister?

Echidna, ever the strategist, recovered first. "Intriguing," she whispered, her eyes gleaming with curiosity despite the unsettling scene. "Such power... is it truly necessary?"

Typhon, however, whimpered, fear replacing her usual gluttony. "Erase?! Like erasing food?! That's too much!"

Minerva, consumed by envy, remained silent, her mind swirling with thoughts of using such power for her own ends.

Roswaal, regaining consciousness, looked at Xeno Goku with a mixture of fear and respect. "A necessary evil, perhaps? But the weight of such actions..."

Subaru, still numb from the shock, could only look at the empty space where Satella once stood. His mind raced with questions. Was this the right choice? Was Satella truly that evil? Did he even have the right to judge?

Xeno Goku, sensing his turmoil, placed a hand on his shoulder. "I understand your doubts, Subaru. But you must trust me, I did what I had to do. Satella was beyond redemption, her darkness would have consumed everything."

His words offered little comfort. The weight of Xeno Goku's power, and the terrifying consequences of his actions, lingered heavily in the air. This encounter had changed everything. The game had shifted, and the players were left to grapple with the chilling reality of a power that could extinguish existence itself.