[ OWEN ]

"Alright, alright. I'll help you out with your homework! Just please stop screaming at me..."

Said the boy, whose girlfriend was consistently complaining about her undone assignments.

"I won't stop! I need you to do my homework! Now!!"

She continued to yell at him until she noticed tears falling from his eyes, and that he was covering his ears.

"..."

She had nothing to say.

They sat in complete silence before she grabbed her homework and walked off, leaving her boyfriend in an uncomfortable state of mind.

"Wh-Why is she always like this...?"

He whispered, quietly talking to himself as he wiped away his tears.

His phone buzzed a few times but he didn't bother to look.

...
some time passes

Baby? I really am sorry for yelling at you

Baby? I really am sorry for yelling at you. I know how sensitive you are to loud noises. I'm also sorry for forcing you to do my homework. I shouldn't have done any of that. I hope you can forgive me, baby. I really love you and I don't know what I would do without you. Please, if you get the chance, text me back.

The boy read the text, but he didn't answer.

He knew Kim wasn't any good for him but something about her made him stay.

She continued to blow his phone, but still, no answer.

Baby?? Hello? I know you're seeing my messages! Please answer! I will come over if I have to! Please?! Answer me!!!

She couldn't take it anymore.

She drove back to his house, an angry expression displayed on her face.

"Owen! Why aren't you answering my texts?!"

She glared angrily at him.

"Ugh!! Fucking answer me!"

She shook his body, but he didn't respond.

"Please?! Why won't you answer!"

She held him tighter, staring directly at his face.

More time had passed...

But what happened?

Kim stared hard at Owen, staring at the blood that streamed down his neck and stained his clothes.

"I-I hate you, Owen..."

She couldn't believe her eyes.

The look on his face was horrifying.

He had a smile on his face, and a bloody knife laid on the floor.

"I-I... I have to call the cops..."

She grabbed her phone, holding it tight as she dialed 9-1-1.

She couldn't do it.

"Owen, I can't... Why would you do this?!"

She hugged him, as if it would change anything.

The only thing she could do was hide his body.

She took him outside to his backyard, digging a hole and throwing him in there.

"I hate how you made me do this, Owen. But, never forget that I love you..."