Our dark saviors

I appreciate all the artists involved for letting me use their OC's for this story. The Villain-esque world building project was put on hold and revamped several times but this is something that I think will finally bear fruit. Now without further ado, lets meet the cast!  This part is gonna be chunky so bear with me. (Backstories for Alkia and Simsara are altered)

Za'nex, the false prophet( by ndation station on reddit):

Age: 35-40

Height: 7ft - 9ft

Za'nex's parents died when he was a child, but he didn't care because he had his twin brother to care for him, even at such a young age, they were an unstoppable force amongst the homeless, never stooping to theft, their integrity was too importan...

Za'nex's parents died when he was a child, but he didn't care because he had his twin brother to care for him, even at such a young age, they were an unstoppable force amongst the homeless, never stooping to theft, their integrity was too important to them. 

Him and his brother were very religious, praying days on end to be deemed worthy of becoming an Aasimar of one of the Gods, until one day, his brother ascended to that position. Being left behind alone, jealous and mad at the Gods and even more at his brother for abandoning him, he left religion and became a common street scoundrel, stealing, killing, the whole deal, all the while searching for someone, or something that would actually want him, that won't abandon him like the gods and his brother and his parents before him.

 He eventually did find something, a being more ancient than the gods, who he started to worship, even though that being wanted nothing to do with him, nor did they really notice him, he was like a parasite, stealing some of the beings power without even realizing he's doing so. He convinced himself that he is the chosen of this being, chosen to free them and bring word of them back, no matter what the beings themselves say, he convinced himself that he is finally wanted, and he would stop at nothing to achieve his goal to free this being.

Simsara: The Stone Queen of Shadows

Age: mid twenties

Height: 40+/-