~•1•~

(In the morning)

Bruce POV.

I woke up the the most annoying sound of my alarm, it is 5 am, i usually wake up at that time so i can take a shower and feel refreshed. I got my clothing ready then i went to take a amazing shower.

After taking a long shower I went and dried my hair for what felt like ages..After all that I started to get changed. I changed into some jeans, a t-shirt, and a zip up hoodie.

After doing all my other necessities like brushing my teeth etc i went downstairs so eat some breakfast. My amazing breakfast was just jam spread on some toasted bread pretty filling am i right?

After eating breakfast i got my stuff all situated then waited forEVER for my sister Amy. Soon she had come down and before we left we said goodbye to our mother, our father left early for work.

After walking all the way to school i said goodbye to my sister since our school is divided by jr-high and actual high school. I went to my locker and was surrounded by boys and girls saying hey and i smiled greeting them as well. Before going to my first period which was math i got all of my stuff and quickly headed to class.

(During Class)

Sure math was one of my best subjects, it was extremely boring. After about 15 minutes of class the door burst open and there he was, Vance Hopper he honestly terrified me with all of his fights but i saw him walking towards me and i literally got so terrified but he ended up..sitting next to me? umm..pretty weird.

(After Class)

Oh my gosh finally after what felt like universes away class ended but once me and vance started to pack up- well..only i started to pack up. The teacher called us both over and we obviously obliged. "Bruce, i need you to tutor Vance, he is seriously on the verge of summer school and you're the only one who is really educated on the maths, it will also look well on your profile" *the teacher asked and i glanced at Vance then looked back at the teacher will a sigh.

"ill do it.."

sorry for the overuse of the word "After"
i'll do that a lot