~•2•~

(Vance POV)

The fuck? are these two serious? i don't need any tutoring nor do i want ANY especially from bruce. yeah sure he's perfect with his perfect hair his perfect smile his perfect- wait..no ew no why am i even thinking about this..

"i don't need any fucking tutoring." I said angrily and the teacher sighed. "Vance watch your language, and you DO need tutoring you grades really aren't the best and i'm sure you don't want to go to summer school" the teacher said and I just scoffed "whatever i'm leaving" I said then walked off

(Bruce POV)

I watched as Vance walked off and i quickly went to go follow him, "vance wait up!" i said and he eventually stopped for me. "what do you want?" Vance said and it sounded like he was annoyed which wasn't really good "i just wanted to know if you were uhm..free after school? i need to start tutoring you" i said not really sure if i was hoping he'd say yes or no. "i guess i'm free after school." he said still sounding very annoyed.

~After School~

After school i waited by the steps for vance and eventually after what felt like AGES he showed up and walked over to me. we got a bunch of weird looks from others and i heard some whispers 'why's vance with bruce?', 'did bruce do something wrong?' i heard everything and sighed as i walked off and vance followed.

Since Amy was hanging out at gwen's house it was just me walking alone..with vance..just quietly. i'm not sure if vance felt the same and didn't know what to talk about or if he just didn't want to talk at all..whatever.

Finally we arrived at my house , i was glad my parents weren't home. as we walked in i took my shoes off and went to tell vance to do the same but to my surprise he had already taken his shoes off after walking inside, at least he has well manners ish??

I walked over to the kitchen and peeped over to the awkwardly standing vance. "oh you're free to look around, also you want something? like uhm snacks?" i asked and he nodded before walking over and taking out about 2 pieces of this like..guava hard candy i'm not sure the name all i know is that my mom LOVES it.

"oh you like that candy too? my mom loves it" i said with a smile and he nodded "yeah it's good but let's get this tutoring over with." he said and i nodded before dragging him to my bedroom.

once we entered vance sat on the floor and so did i as he took out..a lot of missing assignments and i sighed and watched as vance popped one of the candys into his mouth.

"Alright let's get to it"

i'm not sure when the guava candy was made but i absolutely LOVE IT so i wanted to add it 😉