Then teach me

For some reason I couldn't let myself be near him. No matter how many times he asked me to think about going out with him I just told him a simple no. I mean what is their to think about? He won't take a no for an answer. Only I'd just make myself look stupid. Stupid that I'm lying to myself.

Truth is I like Brady. Like a lot. The amount of times I laid crying on my moms lap for how horrible I treated him.

Maybe I'm insanely dumb or really I just am dumb. I don't know what to say, to do or think. I mean I don't need anyone. I can completely be good on my own. But I of all know all to well that it's total bull.

Brady is just a whole new different thing. I mean this in the best way.

He is very intelligent, he's very handsome, and he's genuinely the sweetest man I've ever met. He never failed to make me smile. Always opening the door for me, telling me the most adorable things, always got me my favorite flowers every week. Or he'd try to. Which I appreciated.

No matter how much I avoided him or treated him he was always their and still is. Truth is I want him to be apart of my life, more than anything. But the thought of losing him is just unbearable. I feel like he's the best thing to ever happen to me.

When I am with him I feel like I never want to leave him. The thought of anything coming between us always devastates me, and right now I couldn't imagine life with him. Im very grateful and thankful for his mother. Truly am. He makes me happier than anyone ever has and being around him is always enough to run a bad day into a good one. He taught me things, I didn't know.

There have been plenty of times that I just wasn't in the best mood or didn't feel like being around anyone, but as soon as I saw him my day got drastically better. He's the sun that's brights up my day. Nevertheless I just want him to be happy. I want him to be good. I truly care about him more than he knows. He deserves the absolute world. Sometimes I wonder what it'd be like if I gave him a chance? Would he be happy? Or would I just make him worse?

Three in the afternoon I once again had officially and successfully avoided Brady. Although it was super hard I still managed to get through the day. I wish I could tell him how sorry I am for being so horrible to him.

My last period of the day. Being physics. I don't like physics especially because ms.Johnson makes it so hard.

I headed towards my locker, forgetting my physics textbook. I quickly entered my locker combo. Not wanting to be late for physics. I grabbed onto the textbook placing it in my arm holding it close to my chest. I was at somewhat peace when I heard Brady talking to me. I turned to look at him, whom stood next me, leaning on the locker beside mine. Just like all the regular days. He looks so handsome. As always. He was always so hard to resist. How could I ever say no to him.

"Melanie just give me one chance. Please." He begged. Believe me when I tell you I really wanted to. "Ah I see your following me now. Brady go to class." Clutching at my textbooks feeling nervous as ever. I closed my locker slowly walking away from him. I slightly smiled at him before I left.

"Stop avoiding me. And talk to me. Just please. I like you Melanie a lot. And you like me." I stopped in my tracks and turned to look at him. "Let it go Brady I mean it. Besides you don't know me." "Then teach me! Melanie I don't think I'll ever stop. I'll always keep trying okay? I don't care how long it takes. Why are you scared?"

I didn't realize what I had done until my hand collided with his cheek. The red mark starting to form on his cheek. I wasn't scared? Who does he think he is? However he was right. I felt myself feeling on the verge of tears. The tears threatening to spill. I felt so guilty. Did I really have to be an ass about it. I wanted to beg him to forgive me. Although that chance would be very low. Which I don't blame him.

I furrowed my eyes brows, tears gathering in my eyes, nipping on my lip. "I'm sorry Brady." Is all I said before leaving to class. From that point I wanted nothing to do with anyone. I just wanted to go home. Burst into tears.

___________

As I walked towards my car ready to go home. Physics driving me absolute crazy. Up till I heard my name being called, recognizing whom it was. I quickened my pace. Not wanting to see him after the dramatic incident I just pulled.

When I felt his hands grab my waist, turning me around. I looked at him with such guilt. "What? You want more or just to remind me how scared I am?" I questioned looking up at him. "If it requires talking to you then yeah." He replied. His voice coming out so soft. He's nothing but a sweetheart.

I couldn't do that to him anymore.

"I'm so sorry Brady, I really am. I didn't mean to hurt you. I really didn't. I just found it easier to push you away. I was scared. I didn't want to lose you. I know its no excuse for what I did to you. I know it was very immature of me. I know we aren't even together but I want us to be, I really do. I like you. I like you a lot. I thought I was better off alone but I don't want to be. I love you Brady." I sniffled as tears came streaming down my face. Delicately grabbed his jaw, hesitantly leaning in.

But I didn't care. I didn't care anymore what I thought. The only thought I did was the fact that I just wanted him. I pressed my lips onto his, as he grabbed my waist, his other holding onto my cheek.

I could feel his lips form into a small smile. I slowly pulled away leaning my forehead against his. "I'm sorry for what I said to you. It was very insensitive of me." He frowned. "No no you did nothing wrong Brady." I comforted as I caressed his cheek, softly smiling at him. "I felt horrible. Wait you do know that you just kissed me. Right?" "Duh, believe it or not I've been wanting to do that for a long time Brady." "Why didn't you?" "I was scared." "Ah Melanie I love you. Like a lot. You drive me crazy."

"Is that date still open?" "For you? Always." "Melanie Perez going out with me? What a dream come true."

Now more than ever was I terribly terrified to ever lose him. But it wasn't for me to worry. But to only think about now.

 1185 words

1185 words