Cut the Blue

I could never forget that night

The sky was a clear midnight blue, The moon was full, and especially i was with the best people.

I was in the back seat, My mom in the passenger's , and my dad driving. We were heading home that night.
"Look, the sky is so blue." I could tell that my mom was always in heaven when she's with us.
My face lit up when i realized my dad was playing the song i was named after.
"Turn it up" I joyfully commanded with a smile plastered on my face. "Got it your highness." My dad was fast to reply
I stuck my head out of the window and i felt the breeze hitting my face. The wind was blowing my long auburn hair.
It all happened so fast.

"Get out of the car!" My mother demanded with widen eyes.
"what? what! why??!" I was lost and confused as i glanced at both of them.
"Now! open the door and hop out of the car!" My dad commanded, i realized that they were in panic.
I trusted them, I didn't even hesitate once and jumped out of the moving car.
Not even 5 seconds and i heard the loud crashing on my left.
I was too distracted staring at the blood streaming down my arms to look at what it is.
As i observed my surroundings-
I saw our car, My parents car. crashed,against a post my heart was shattered in pieces like the glass of the car was shattered.
Her hands,my own mother's hands was stuck out of the car, i could only notice her red colored short nails, and her silver bracelet that i gave her on mother's day, I gathered all of my 5 month savings for that. Her joy was worth than that.
Sorry, im no doctor but i think they're dead.
That was all i recalled before i blacked out.
A part of me died that night. At least i didn't die, or maybe i did. and i was a walking corpse with a dead brain.

And now im here, cutting the blue. staring at red dripping down on the clear water on my bath.
Not only the blood dripping,but the tears on my midnight blue eyes.
I was numb from all the pain i endured.

No shit this was definitely not a found family story it's a lost family.

I was moved to my Aunt Cassidy in Maine. I don't know how to even write my emotions, i don't feel anything.
My parents left me a huge amount of money i ought to be received in 5 years.
I was gifted with something people would die for,people would kill for. The best part of it is i didn't even want it. I wished i could trade my parents for my inheritance.
No, you're thinking the wrong thing, Aunt Cassidy was not a gold digger or anything like that.
For sure she was rich with that mansion and with all of that money but deep inside she had nothing like me, well we had no family. Good, now we just had to sympathize with each other right?