141-160

returnApocalyptic natural disasters, I have unlimited supermarkets stocked with suppliesTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

grilled snails

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

The cause of the incident was the monkey's urine.

When you go out, you can only find a place to pee and urinate.

Then something went wrong.

The monkey's urine stain ended up in an ant's burrow.

The hole in the cave is so small that you can't even see that there is a cave.

Who knows, there are mutant ants inside, or a group of them.

Forget it, the key point is that the monkey is still running in the direction of the large army.

Originally, only he had to be sacrificed, but as soon as he ran in the direction of the team, the entire team started running with him.

There is no other way, monkeys are the most flexible and can run the fastest.

The people behind him can only follow him.

You can't just run around blindly.

It's too dangerous outside. If I get lost, I don't know how long I can survive alone.

To everyone's surprise, Su Yinhe ran not too slowly. He was on par with the monkey, or even faster than him.

The monkey was originally running at the front, but as he kept running, he ran behind Su Yinhe.

The monkey himself was also shocked. He increased his strength and speed, and ran side by side with Su Yinhe, "Fuck! Boss Su, you can do it. Run so fast."

Su Yinhe didn't say anything, gritted his teeth and continued running.

Oh my god, it turns out that the ants have grown so big and so disgusting that she is scared.

Su Yinhe could beat him, but when she saw the dense ants, she felt a little sick.

Her trypophobia is not serious, but she can't accept it. The ants that were always small have become so big, and now they are still a group.

After all, she wasn't used to it yet.

The cheetah team ran wildly and finally got rid of the ants.

But there were a few that were running extremely fast and couldn't be shaken off. There were only a few of them, so they didn't bother them and simply killed them.

What happened next was horrifying, they started roasting ants.

Su Yinhe: "!!!"

What are you doing!

Monkey, one of the ants roasting ants, saw Su Yinhe's gaze and smiled shyly, "It's very fragrant. There is very little pollution in the body of ants. It won't be affected by people with superpowers eating it. It tastes pretty good. Boss Su, I'll share it with you after roasting it." A little."

Su Yinhe shook her head quickly, joking, she didn't want to eat roasted ants.

"It's really fragrant and juicy. The juice will be a little more contaminated, but it doesn't matter if it's a superpower." Monkey tried his best to make it easy.

"No, no, no, you can eat. Eat more. I don't need it..." Su Yinhe moved quickly.

too horrible.

so afraid.