CHAPTER 37

Your wrists are clenched tightly above your head by a big hand, your back is pressed against the cold and hard wooden door, your smooth black hair is messy and hanging down, your slender and delicate body is completely supported by the slender and tall figure wearing silver armor. The blond knight was enveloped.

You were forced to raise your head and endure the other party's too intense and deep kiss. You felt like your breath was being robbed, and physiological tears leaked from the corners of your slightly red eyes.

This is too bad!

You never thought that kissing can be dangerous.

Different from the gentle touch that was just a taste before, Renault seems to have completely changed. His fair and handsome face is still as pleasing to the eye as before. Under the golden eyelashes, those blue eyes are full of emotions that make your heart skip a beat. The darkness and strength make you feel a little afraid and uneasy for no reason.

It's just that his hand holding your wrist has controlled the force so that you can't break away, but it doesn't make you feel any pain.

I don't know if it's your imagination, but you always feel that his body is trembling spasmodically as if he is forcibly restraining something.

The blond knight's tight neckline was clearly visible at the collar of his armor. His Adam's apple slid slightly, and the occasional low-pitched sexy gasp between his lips and teeth made people's ears feel hot.

"Lei, Reynold..."

You took a moment to take a breath, and just when you made some noise, the other person's lips fell again.

Only this time he was much gentler.

As if caring for an injured little animal, he touched your red and swollen lips very gently. When you subconsciously frowned and dodge, he suddenly choked on his breath and stared blankly at being imprisoned in his arms. The corners of his eyes were moist. Your cheeks are hunched red, and you are panting like a fish that has been thrown onto the beach.

He subconsciously raised his hand to twist a few strands of black hair hanging around your ear behind your ear. When he saw your red earlobe, which looked like blood dripping, he rubbed it with the palm of his knight's glove.

"!"

You reacted by shrinking your shoulders as if you were touched. You wanted to avoid his touch. Your legs were almost weak and you couldn't support your body at all. You could only rely on the other person's embrace. The arms on your back were barely steady.

Now you are like a weak dodder flower that can only rely on him to survive.

This association caused the knight's breathing to stagnate unnaturally, and the azure eyes that stared at you seemed to be getting deeper and deeper into the dark abyss.

At least for now, you still belong to him temporarily.

But he knows that you are not a real dodder flower,

Reading in volumes 68

You seem to have a weak and well-behaved appearance, but once you become stubborn, you will be more stubborn and tough than the endless weeds on the roadside. Just like when you suddenly learned the true identity of the knight, you who had become a lover, but stubbornly They were so ruthless and decisive when they wanted to leave him on the grounds that their identities were not equal.

Sometimes, he really hates your rationality and ruthlessness.

But facing you who know nothing now, Renault's resentment and unwillingness can only turn into helplessness and sadness.