part 2

it was the next day. yesterday, stan had kissed bill gay on the mouth. bill was thinking "what the fuck????" but oh how he longed to go back.

"staannnnnnieeeelllllll" bill sang. "oh stanielllll oh loverrrr"

bill had been texting milk for the past few hours, flirting and dirty talking. they wanted each other bad. sooooo bad. but all the while, bill could not stop thinking about stan. so he called him.

ring ring

"hello?" stan answered.

"stan?" bill asked, as if he didnt know who he called.

"yeah? whats up bill?"

"i need you. come over."

"oh.. i cant go anywhere rn but you can come over here" stan suggested. bill could hear his smirk through the phone.

"yes sir" bill complied, throwing on a pair of slip on checkered vans and sprinting to his car, speeding out of the driveway and through the neighborhood to stan's. he finally arrived and, as quickly as he could, made his way to the door and knocked.

stan, likely having been waiting by the door, opened it before bill could finish his second knock. "hey babygirl 😏" he smirked at bill.

the two ran upstairs to stan's bedroom.

after about 2 minutes of awkward silence, bill finally broke it. "so.. what do we do?"

stan looked at him. "idk aren't you talking to milk?"

"yeah but we aren't official yet so it doesn't matter. kiss me."

stan took no time to hesitate and smashed his lips on bill's. the two continued to make out for minutes. they kissed and kissed, the mingling tongue and salvia.

suddenly milk barged in. "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?!" she screamed.

"HEY NO CUSSING IN MY HOUSE, YOU LIL SHITS" stan's mom shouted up the stairs.

"SORRY MRS URIS 😍🥰😋😜😘🥰" milk responded sweetly. then, she ran over to the bed and jumped on top of the two boys in anger, her milk spilling everywhere.

"milk oh my fucking god we are soaked!" stan flicked his arms in disgust.

"good you fucking fucks. dont you know bill and i are talking?" milk grunted.

"well then what the fuck are you doing here, dickwad" sassed stan.

"stalking my man of course. when i saw he was at his ex lover's house i rushed over immediately." milk crossed her pasty arms.

"ex lover? what the fuck are you talking about?"

"i saw you two kiss on the sidewalk. dont pretend it didnt happen, stanley."

"kill yourself."

"uhm i'm milk.. i dont die"

"yeah? we'll see about that." stan stood up with a giant straw.

"NO STAN DONT!!" bill yelled and jumped in front of milk, the straw scraping his face. "OWWW OH MY GODDD IM DYIIINNNGGGG. TELL MY FAMILY I LOVE THEM.. 😵"

"bro are you retarded?" stan looked at him, annoyed.

bill sat up and said, "erm actually, you can't say that ☝️🤓" then he threw himself back to the ground and died.

look who updated after another 2 years 💀