part 1

Bill saw Milk from across the street. He thought Milk was the prettiest being alive. Her pale, creamy skin shone brightly in the sunlight, making Milk glow. Bill decided to make his way over to Milk. "Yo girl," he put his index finger and thumb on his chin. "you lookin fine."

Milk huffed and turned around. "What do you want?" She sighed, death glaring at the boy.

"I like your milkshakes," Bill looked Milk up and down, still having his index finger and thumb on his chin. "Can I get your number?" He winked.

Milk, think this boy was kind of cute in a way, decided to give him her number. "Sure," she sighed with a small smile. Milk stated her number, said "Text me." and then walked off with a wink.

Suddenly, and very abruptly, Stanley Uris, who had witnessed the whole exchange between Bill and Milk, leaped in front of Bill. "Hello Bill," He whispered seductively, sending chills down Bill's spine.

"What Stan?" Bill looked into Stan's magnificent eyes.

See, Bill really liked Stan. Stan really did not like Bill. Bill came onto Milk to try and get over his crush on Stan. Bill was a very open bisexual. And Stan, knowing that Bill liked him, would tease him about it. But he never meant no harm. Bill knew it was all fun and games but it got very annoying sometimes.

"Stan, stop, please." Bill sighed.

"Aw," Stan pouted. "but...okay." He smiled and started walking with his arm around Bill's shoulders. "So, think you're gonna hit it off with Milk?"

"I mean, maybe. Really just trying to get my mind off of you, honestly." Bill sighed. "But, yeah I think I will come to like her."

"Good. You could use someone like her, she's great."

"You know her?"

"Yeah, we used to go out but then I started screwin her dad." Stan sighed.

Bill, who thought for sure Stan was straight, decided to ask something: "Her dad? I thought you were straight. 👁👄👁"

Stan stopped walking and looked over at Bill. "I thought so too 😼" He said as he kissed Bill on the lips and proceeded to walk forward without him. Leaving Bill starstruck on the sidewalk.