Part 2

MATE

Sia sang out
What no no no no no this can't be it shouldn't be why would the goddess give me a mate when she knows about the curse more than anyone, this is not good at all.
Throughout the meeting I did everything but looked at him he didn't even say a word throughout and man was it frustrating, Sia was very happy even I was happy but I was sad at the same time because of that stupid curse it spoilt alot of things for me, in the 259 years of my young vampire life I always wanted someone who would love me for myself aside from dad but now I have to wait for another 400 years before I can accept love. Stupid witches.
After the meeting I noticed he was heading towards me I tried sneaking away when I heard a deep velvety voice
"Miss Brooke, can I please speak to you in private" and when I turned I found out that the owner of that voice was none other than my mate, Sia was whining out of pleasure"Damn that voice" she said I looked at Steven pleadingly using my eyes to beg him to disapprove but that piece of shit decided that he would use it as a pay back for me quitting see
"Of course Stephanie, you can go I'll clear things out here" Son of a bitch I hissed inwardly then flashed my most sweetest smile.
"Of course Mr. Noble what do you want to talk about" I asked as we stepped out
"Well I believe you already have an idea, Stephanie and please call me Xavier" he said
" Alright" I responded as we headed to the cafe opposite the office building, when we stepped in the place was almost empty due to it being way past lunch break, we placed our orders, while Xavier was collecting the drinks I couldn't help but admire his body like damn this guy was a walking temptation, with his long dark brown hair, grey-blue eyes, and muscular body you could only wish to climb on in your dreams, he had a firm and attractive face that also screamed danger which mad him very worthy to look at, sexy even and don't get me started on those lips I could kiss him and forget to breathe at all, I was so distracted looking at him that I didn't notice that he had caught me drooling and chuckled
" I get that look alot love, why don't you have your latte" he said with a smile, damn that smile did he just call me love I asked Sia who answered dreamily
"Yes Tricia"she cooed oh I forgot to mention my real name is actually Patricia Madeline Brooke not Stephanie  
"What are you thinking about so seriously that your making faces" my mate asked
"It just something, don't worry about it look I know we're mates and all but we can't work, okay if I stay with you, bad things will start happening am not a normal wolf okay so you have to reject me"
"What do you mean reject you are you insane?" He asked
"Actually yes and no but am telling you what's good for you am not good for you, you deserve way better am just gonna be a heavy load of bullshit to you, am the opposite of what mates are ok". I reasoned
" Can you tell me why you think your not good for me" Xavier asked
" Ok, am a cursed hybrid" I answered
"So how does it affect me?"he asked again,well I guess I have to explain in details or maybe not
"We'll need to talk somewhere more private" I said and wrote my address on a sheet of paper"this is my house address be there in an hour we'll talk ok"
"Why can't you tell me now, I have a feeling you want to run away" he said as I stood up
"Just be there in an hour, and thanks for the latte" I said because I knew I was gonna hurt him by what I wanted to do, Sia didn't like it one bit but she did understand that if we didn't leave Xavier would be in danger so she silently crawled to the back of my mind and kept quiet, I also felt sad this was my mate, my one in a million, my soulmate and I was going to run to keep him safe.
With that thought in mind I crossed the street and headed to where I parked slowly got it and drove off. Sigh.

Xavier POV

Something was odd about my mate I thought as she left the cafe, she was happy and sad at the same time which confused me and Lucian couldn't communicate with her wolf at all which was also strange, and she was talking about rejection with a conflicted face, damn this is so confusing but I was pretty lucky because my mate is beautiful and she was also special, a hybrid, l wonder maybe that's why her skin is so pale even when she stays in Cuba. She has beautiful strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes that looked directly into your soul, a long straight nose and full pink lips, she was tall considering my height which was a 6'7 inches she was probably a 5'9 because she didn't look short at all and she looked really good in that dress which she was rocking effortlessly and she had this scary but calming vibe.
  As I looked at the note she left with her address I felt slightly scared what if she was running away, what if I never see her again, I hated unanswered questions, and I needed her help to free myself, because I am also cursed something I really don't like at all being the crown prince and cursed at the same time was never good business for me and I needed to tell her before it was too late.
  I stepped out of the cafe and called Victor to come pick me up will I was outside I saw a couple and couldn't wait to walk with my mate like this,I knew I had to see my mate now something was not right about her aloofness.
     As the car pulled up close to were I stood I gave the driver the address and told him to drive quickly.
"Where are we going" Victor asked
"To stop my mate from doing something stupid" I answered with a frown, when we got to the address I hoped I wasn't late cause the door was left open, as I walked in I could hear hurried feet then a crash which was filled by sniffing and sobs, then I head a dog bark lightly, and my mates voice
"I know Morphy, you don't want to see me cry but am sad, I have to move while I can't but it's always so hard running from love don't you think, first I hard to run from dad, who am still running from because he won't give up finding me, he already knows am in Cuba, and now I gotta add running from my soulmate to the list"sobs"I hate that stupid witch if she didn't curse me I'd still be with dad and maybe I would have met Xavier under different circumstances definitely not as a P.A to the Lord of stupidity" sobs and giggles follow " but Morphy do you think if told him he would still want me, I mean which sort of werewolf wants a half vampire half wolf who is on the run because of a curse and cries at night" she said with a sad chuckle" probably no one,so am gonna stop this all of this am not going to run anymore am going to find that witch and have her reverse this spell cause it seems like no one can do that and then am going to go to dad and give him a big hug right Morphy"she said which made Morphy bark happily"and am going to come back here and give Steven a slap strong enough to reset his brain so he can get that company in order and finally I'll find my Xavier and give him a long kiss on those perfect lips of his"she continued which made me smile, so I had perfect lips"before apologizing for running from him that's my perfect plan right Morphy"
"WOOF" Morphy barked while she giggled well that's a nice plan but am not gonna let her even run away.
     I silently stepped out and walked back to the car
"What's with the smile your highnessness" Victor said mockingly
"None of your business, and didn't I tell you to stop calling me that" I questioned
"Calling you what, Your highnessness"he said with a laugh
"Arghhhh, you're hopeless" I groaned and turned to look outside then I noticed Stephanie walking out and handing an envelope to teenager together with some money then she closed the door and the windows, turned off the light and everything became silent.
Then we heard a noise.
         BANG

(●__●)(●__●)(●__●)(●__●)(●__●)(●__●)(●__●)(●__●)(●__●)(●__●)(●__●)(●__●)(●__●)(●__●)(●__●)(●__●)(●__●)(●__●)

       Hello guys,so I finally got part 2 down, sorry for the delay I had late lectures but here we are don't forget to vote and comment and please feel free to message me any ideas .

      Picture of Patricia/Stephanie at the top💓💓💓