A message before you read

So I've been off of Wattpad for a while. I've been thinking about my stories and uploading pictures on Tumblr. I haven't read anyone's books and I haven't checked to see if more people are interested in mine. Recently I downloaded the app on my brand new phone and I intend to read other people's work at some point.

The story you're about to read has been on my mind for a long time. It's a much more interesting idea than my other fantasy series and I hope it gets published one day. (I'm still super invested in that series but if it's ever gonna be published the plot and characters need a serious overhaul.) 

I'm posting this on Wattpad cause it's the fastest way that I can get the opinions of multiple readers. If you're going to give criticism for my work (something that I'll need a lot of) please put a good amount of effort into it. It means a lot to me.

I know that my writing is flawed and needs a lot of improving. My first series is proof of that. It's so difficult for me to see the flaws in my work. I have to let it sit for a while or get tons of feedback. Which can really sting.

I think my writing actually gets worse as the story goes along. This is going to be hard to fix but it's worth it. To me.

Well, enjoy. 

I guess...