KinnChay - Forever In My Heart - Final Pt. ⚠️

Trigger Warning! ⚠️ 

Don't curse me guys after reading this.

_________________________________________

Author's POV

"Ken, the new student", Porsche said.

"Ken?", the officers repeated, exchanging confused glances.

"Yes. I have seen him carrying these keychains.", Porsche said with determination.

Kinn's eyes widened as he realized that the boy he has been thinking to be innocent may not be as innocent as he had believed.

"Well, OK. Do you guys have his address---?", the officer asked but was cut off by Vegas.

"I have his phone number.", he said with a dead expression.

"Good. Tim take the number from and track Ken down", the officer ordered.

"OK, Sir.", Tim replied and went towards Vegas to collect the phone number.

Soon the the number was obtained and Tim began the process of tracing Ken's whereabouts.

Tim then turned towards them and said, "I suggest you all to go home. We will inform you if we find something."

"Ok, officer", Time responded.

All sat in the car and drove off to Porsche's house. Upon arriving all of them sat down in the living room.

"I always had a doubt on him.", Porsche said. "The way he acts is very suspicious."

"At first when you told, I also had doubts. But now I more certain that about it.", Tay said.

Vegas consoled Porsche and then looked at Kinn, who was lost in his own thoughts.

"What are you thinking?", Vegas asked.

Kinn looked up and said, "I think Ken is innocent. I don't think he has any involvement---", before he could complete his sentence, Porsche interrupted him.

"ENOUGH!", he shouted making everybody startle.

"ENOUGH OF YOU SAVING HIS ASS EVERYTIME! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU STILL THINK HE'S INNOCENT AFTER EVERYTHING WE'VE SEEN!", Porsche exclaimed, his voice filled with frustration and anger.

Kinn looked at him with surprise. "Porsche, listen to me---"

"NO! I DON'T WANNA FUCKING LISTEN TO YOU!", Porsche yelled, cutting Kinn off once again. "THE PERSON WHO IS KIDNAPPED IS MY LITTLE BROTHER, DO YOU UNDERSTAND? PORCHAY IS MY LITTLE BROTHER AND I DON'T MIND SENDING ANYONE TO HELL WHO HURT HIM! BE IT KEN OR ANYONE ELSE."

Porsche then went close to Kinn and whispered harshly,

"Even if it's you."

He then stalked away, leaving a stunned silence in the room. Tay immediately got up and followed him to the room.

Vegas turned towards Kinn and asked, "Kinn, why do you think so that Ken is innocent?"

Kinn took a deep breath and replied, "Even though, I have been helping him for only one week, I have noticed one thing about him. No matter where we go or what we do, he always has his keychain in his hand. It's like a safety blanket for him."

"What if he didn't notice that the keychain wasn't with him when he left?", Time suggested as a possible explanation.

"Yeah, maybe he might be in a hurry and didn't notice it.", Vegas added, considering the possibility.