Rajput's And Ranawats

┏━━━ ━━━┓

┗━━━ ━━━┛

┗━━━ ━━━┛

Copyright © 2024 by @_26Myimperfectworld All Rights Reserved

No part of this book should be reproduced in any form; recording, electronic, or photocopying without the written permission of the author. Only the brief quotations used in the book can be used for review purposes and some other non-commercial permitted by copyright law.

This whole book is a work a fiction, all the characters in the book are the author's imagination and if there is any resemblance of any name of a person alive or dead, then it's coincidental.

┏━━━ ━━━┓

┗━━━ ━━━┛

┗━━━ ━━━┛

Please be advised, that this book THE RAJPUT'S HEIRS will contain the mentioned warnings:

Elements of violence, abuse, murder, death, mental health issues, mention sexual abuse, rape, murder, mystery.

*Disclaimer about Rajput series*

As many of you have must read my note which I posted yesterday on The Rajput's book. Note title was 'My immature mistake'. So, after thinking I have come to a conclusion that I will continue to write this series and will complete it. But there won't be any continuation of the first book in this one. That book was a mess, and I don't want to drag it in this book. That book ended there with its incomplete plot and mystery. Many people weren't even able to understand what was actually going in the book. That's why I have decide to write the 2nd book of Rajput series with different plot and story. But obvious the characters would be same. But there won't be any mention of first book plot, or any twist happened there. This book will have its own plot and twist but this time I will make sure that you all are not confused and vividly understand the book. Preti and Agastya died, and they are dead. There won't be any mention about in this book and why what happened there because of that I have to do something which you might not like; liking your favorite character. So, just remember the character from first book and read this one with a fresh thought and plots. 

Starting from 1st June 2024.....