Chapter 4

Happy Reading!!!

"What the fuck is happening here?" Abhay's rough voiced bombing around the temple. Taking the attention of the men, holding the girl in their trap who was trying her best to wiggle out from their arms. 

"Leave that girl right now." he ordered, his voice rough as before, eyes blazing with redness at the corner. 

"Don't try to be hero. You can't save her from us." One of the men exclaimed, who was standing in front of the girl, holding her jaw in tight grip. There Abhay's eyes met with the girl who was pleading him to save her. 

Abhay strode forward, pushing those same men away from the girl. His one action intensified the anger in them. Their forehead wrinkled, eyes, showcasing its anger.  Abhay turned around, facing the girl he was about to free the other men when a pulsating scream left from the unknown girl's lips. 

Her eyes enlarging noticing the blood oozing out from his forearm where he was attacked with the knife. Arm throbbed with excruciating pain, making him groan. The men who were holding the girl left her and moving towards Abhay who was groaning hard. His shirt stained with his blood, making the girl heart stopped for a second. 

The wound was deeper than it was looking. 

The men who left her stood in front of Abhay. Lifting his free arm, he blocked the punch which he was about to receive. Abruptly to men from behind hold him from behind, blocking his any moment. 

One. 

Two.

Three. 

Four. 

Four punches landed on his face. The impact was effective that Abhay fainted with his nose bleeding, face covered with his blood, eyes swelled and closed after he fainted. The men left him, his body falling down, lifeless. 

The girl ran to his wounded blood, which was blooded, scaring her to death. He tried to save her even after they were just strangers. Here her family were taking her home back after catching her as she elopes from her house few hours ago. Her tears fell on Abhay's face, making her feel pathetic for pushing him in this situation. 

Because of her he is on urge of losing his life and if anything happened to him, she won't be able to forgive herself. An innocent who was just trying to save her shouldn't be punished. She cried beside him. not knowing what to do now. 

She can't even take him to hospital as her family were still surrounding them. They are the most inhuman people she has even witness in her whole life. They shouldn't be called as human after making an innocent person all most lifeless. 

"Papa, please take him to hospital. I will agree to marry anyone you want but please save him. He hasn't done anything wrong." She begged them, joining her hands. Her face depicting the vulnerability of her, tears sticking down her face. 

Her agonized cried filled the temple but her pleading were heard by no one. She sat there crying, pleading them over and over again to take him to hospital. 

"You should get them married now." Her cries halted at her brother words. Everyone around agreed with the idea of getting them married, without thinking about their lives.

Lifting her wet lashes, she stared at him, trying to understand how much lower they can go in being inhuman. Now, she shouldn't even expect them to do any good to her or these men. The only way she can save his life is by letting them do whatever they want. She can't even fight them back because of her weak body. 

Her body was high on fever, palm and foot sole were burned by her family that she can't run away but even in that pain she ran away in agony. Her foot was bleeding because of running bare foot and it was now difficult for her to stand so, fighting back with them is out of the question.