🍻Episode 10🍻

Two hours already passed since the party had began as all the members were listening to slow music that was being played. Some were dancing, Some were talking and chilling

Yen was looking at Jungkook from the corner of her eye as she was taking care of the guests properly.

The inky haired was sitting near the balcony taking a sip of his orange juice while staring straight into yen's soul. As the golden head decided to talk to him. She went towards him while taking her open hairs ahead of her shoulders.

They stared into each others eyes as he got up towering her.
"You look so beautiful" he said with a soft smile onto his face.

She just stared at him with glossy eyes. The blue eyes seemed to say too many things but couldn't.
"Muffin.....you know I can read your oceanic eyes right?" He said so calmly

"No you can't" she reply with the same calmness matching as his

"I once drowned in these eyes of yours and I'm still in it." He said wiping the tears of her eyes with his thumb.

Yen didn't realise her tears started to flow away with the words he said. The golden haired girl quickly backed off as there were too many people around. She took his hands and led him towards her bed room. Once they both were inside yen locked the door and turned around.

She gasped as Jungkook was an inch away from her. The proximity was very little.

The taller male grabbed yen's cheeks and attached their foreheads together. The room was quite and both of them could hear each others breaths.

"I am so sorry...." He whispered

Yen could hear a sob coming from him as she realised he was crying. "I know I did wrong.. I shouldn't have lied...."

"Yen I swear if you come to my wedding saying you forgive me I'll replace the fucking bride with you..." he said still attaching their heads.

"I-I know you probably want to move on that's why you are not telling me anything b-but I will wait as long as you want..."

Yen looked at him, his teary eyes that spoke truth. They seemed to bleed as the words came out.

Yen always thought she overreacted by running away that night but Jungkook took all the blame to him.

"No matter wherever you go, whatever you do,whoever you marry you will always remain mine till my last breath." He stated

"You command and I'll chop whoever you want wish. I will turn this world upside down for you yen. I-" yen cut him off by saying

"Everything is easy to say , the real challenge comes when you actually have to do it Jungkook. I will not allow my strong walls that I've built to stay away from you break so easily by your words" she said and continued

"If you really want me to give us a second chance then prove it."

"How...." He asked

"I don't know Jungkook. It's on you and if I see even the tiniest Effort from your side....trust me, then you'll not be the only one to bleed...." Yen said as she reduced their distance and cupped his left cheek. Placing a soft kiss on his cheek .

"I never moved on from you but it doesn't mean that I  won't " yen said

That night after everyone was leaving the place Jungkook gave all of them a holiday to rest.

He was the last person to exit the house as they both had an eye contact filled with a lovely confusion.

"Enjoy your marriage...." Yen taunted

"With you right" Jungkook said smiling taking a step forward to her. "Like I said, you're a coward Jungkook. I know you won't Cancel this wedding"

Jungkook suddenly felt a punch of anger hitting him as he said in a loud voice "we will see that yen."

Yen was looking at him with glossy eyes and said "I am aware that your parents wants you to marry a rich business personality so they will never agree for our marriage and of course I'm not that special for whom you can leave your business image to marry" all these words were like a bloody knife hitting straight into Jungkook heart

"Yen you have to listen to me!" Jungkook said loudly

"There's nothing left Jungkook You're getting married!" She cried

"Yen please listen..." Jungkook said sadly

"Can you cancel this wedding kook?"

"I can't-" he said

"Then don't you dare show me your face ever again." She said wiping off her tears as she didn't notice Jungkook storming towards her.

He grabbed her neck tightly making sure not to hurt her. Jungkook made yen look up to him with a force.

"I can't cancel this wedding yen..... "

She looked deep into his eyes with hurt feelings as she knew they paths were different. Their fate was different.
Jungkook kept staring at her for one minute straight without saying anything

Taking a deep breath he finally continued

"But I will."  He said in a deep husky voice making sudden flow of butterflies into yen's stomach.

Sorry for slow updates but my exams have started 😭👍 engineering people could relate

Thank you for 690 reads that's incredible!
Vote,comment,follow.