🍻Episode 14 🍻

"Dad?" Jungkook said entering mr jeon's room.

"What's wrong son?" Mrs jeon said who was sitting on the bed with her laptop.
"Where's dad?" He asked looking around the glorious room

"Well he's not here obviously I thought you both were going to come together" she spoke looking in the eyes on her son

"Well since he's not here I'll just tell you instead."

"What is it son?"

"I might have cancelled off my wedding with dahyun..."

"I am aware. It's okay" was all she said to Jungkook. Jungkook seemed to look so happy after hearing her majestic words

"Really?"

"We've put enough pressure on you and also we've forced you for a lot of things. This is not America that you could marry someone and divorce them after 15 hours. It's about your future and you should be happy."

"Thank you mom. Thank you." He said smiling while imagining himself dressed up as a groom

"Thank you for what? For ruining my image publicly!" Mr Jung suddenly entered the room raging his voice

"Jeon Jungkook. I've had enough of your shenanigans! You didn't think twice before announcing something so important! You didn't even ask me! Let alone asking you didn't even tell me! What's wrong with you huh? Just because I gave you the highest position in the company doesn't mean you could do anything! Your marriage with dahyun was finalised years ago Jungkook. I know you're the reason why dahyun said she doesn't wanna marry you. She is the only person with highest business worth other then that daughter of mr Jung!"

Jungkook eyes clicked as he looked at his father. "Jungs? As in the head of Jung corporations?!?"

"Yes! Jung corporations who have been leading our company since decades! It would've been so much better if you married their daughter but it's not possible. So you will marry dahyun you Understand mr jeon Jungkook?"

"Why isn't it possible what's her age!" Jungkook asked curious

"I don't know nothing! It's the first time I'm getting to know that they also have a daughter. Mr Jung told me that they have a daughter but they want to keep her identity private. So don't dream of anything! She could possible be 40 years old"

"What's her name?"

"I just told you I know nothing! And why the hell are you so interested? Do you know her or what!"
The dad asked

"No but what is she doing now?"

"He just said she's studying abroad for years now..."

"Oh...."

"Jungkook I'm giving you three weeks to find someone better then dahyun which isn't possible by the way. After three weeks you'll come with me to dahyuns house for proposal again!"

"Everything is a fucking business for you dad."

"Yes it is! Everything is business"

"Then why'd you marry mom huh?"

"Because I love her Jungkook"

"And I don't love dahyun dad! I don't"

"Apparently you'll never love any women Jungkook. So it's better I see you off"

Jungkook didn't speak anything.

"You don't remember what I said in the party in front of so many people!"

"You of course lied Jungkook just so you could escape this marriage"

"What if I tell you I didn't! Should I bring her to meet you then?"

"No." Jungkook left the room after hearing that.

—-

"It's heavy goddam!" Yen said to herself as she carried a few packets of ramen with her

She was coming back from the convenient store. The golden haired girl was very much aware that Jungkook is coming so she wanted to prepare a nice meal for him.

She chosed the short cut way from which she once came and got beaten up by joy. Well she was sure nothing like that would happen.

While walking yen could hear steps following her. So she increased her speed.

Yen began to run as soon as she felt them telling her to stop. She ran as fast as she could.

She somehow reached her apartment building and ran towards it not letting the food go away.

Once she entered the gate she turned back and saw two man dressed in all black following her. The watchman tried to stop them but he punched him instead. Seeing this yen was terrified

"Oh no no no" she said and ran towards the lift. She quickly pressed the button to close it.

Yen was pressing the button multiple times as she was seeing them run towards the elevator at full speed. "Close please close!!!"

Luckily the doors got closed just in time but she did saw them entering into the second lift.

"Oh my god!!!!" She quickly removed her keys to bash into her apartment once she reaches.

The doors opened and she peeked at the second elevator. It was just two floors Beneath. She ran at full speed this time.

"Someone save me!" Tears of fear collected into her eyes. Out of her apartment she saw a tall man standing back facing her.

"Shit!"

Hearing her the man turned around "muff! Where were you!" Jungkook said and yen ran towards him finally hugging him tightly.

She turned around and saw the two man staring at her and Jungkook. Seeing Jungkook they both quickly went away.

"Thank god you came Jungkook.." yen said in between her breaths

Jungkook was shocked to see everything as he took the keys from yen and opened the door

"What happened gold? Who were they??" He asked concerned seeing yen's state

"N-nothing..." she said just hugging him.

"Please tell me yen I'm scared! Were those men following you?"

"No no I-I was just scared..."

The whole night Jungkook tried asking but yen didn't say anything.
"I don't believe you this time muffin. Heres a locket..."

(Part 41 of S1)

(Part 41 of S1)

Yen saw the locket and said "oh my god isn't this the locket yeonjun gave me to kidnap me?" She asked

"Yes but now your location will be with me and not him. See there's a button behind if anything happens just press it. Yen pressed it and there was a loud alarming sound in jungkooks phone." She smiled looking at him and said

"But didn't you throw that locket? Did you go back and got it again?"

"You dummy I got a new one!" He said laughing..

They both ate and stayed together talking with each other slowly drifting off to sleep.

—-

Vote , comment , follow 💕