Prologue

Y/n left the apartment of his ex-girlfriend, Mary Jane, for the final time. He then heard sirens of several police cars and ran into an alleyway and changed into his superhero alter ego, Spider-Man.

Spider-Man: Let's see who it is this time

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Spider-Man: Let's see who it is this time.

Spider-Man swung his way towards the scene of the crime. There, he found one of his many enemies, Vulture.

Vulture: *evil laugh* With this, I'll be rich!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Vulture: *evil laugh* With this, I'll be rich!

Spider-Man: I don't think so, Vulture!

Spider-Man swung in and kicked Vulture in the face, knocking the bags of money down. He then shot webs at Vulture, sticking him to a wall.

Spider-Man: Let's see you try to escape from that.

Vulture was stuck in place as Spider-Man tore off his wings like they were cardboard.

Officer: Thanks again for the help, Spider-Man.

Spider-Man: Just doing my job.

Officer: Then we'll start on ours.

Spider-Man: See you around.

Spider-Man shot a web and swung away. He swung to his apartment and crawled in, where he changed into his normal clothes.

Y/n: *deep sigh* I guess I have more time to work on my new web formula.

Y/n got to work on his new web formula.

Time Skip
Hardy Manor
3rd Pov

In Hardy Manor, Felicia was in her bedroom, putting on her costume before activating ability, which turned her hair silver and made her super human. She then placed her goggles on and some lipstick.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
The Spider, The Cat, And The Rogueजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें