Ch.2 A Fun Night 🍋

Felicia broke the kiss and began taking her dress off until she was in her sexy lingerie. Y/n followed soon after and admired Felicia's fine body.

Felicia: I'm ready for you, Y/n~♡

Y/n got on top of Felicia and began making out with her. Y/n licked Felicia's bottom lip asking for permission. Felicia denied him, so he squeezed her ass causing her to moan. Y/n slithered his tongue inside as their tongues fought for dominance. Felicia lost thanks to Y/n kneading her breasts roughly, so he explored his new territory. He then broke the kiss and kissed down her jaw and nibbled and sucked on Felicia's neck, causing her to moan loudly, leaving love marks. I ripped her bra off and began sucking and licking it roughly. This caused Felicia to moan louder as I switched between breasts, giving both equal attention. I continued like this until Felicia came, and her nipples became erect. Felicia then flipped us over.

Felicia: *smirk* Now it's my turn, big guy!~♡

Felicia fished Y/n's cock out and looked at it.

Felicia: Not bad. You're definitely bigger than my toys~♡

She then engulfed my cock and began sucking and licking my cock while bobbing her head back and forth. This caused Y/n to groan as Felicia bobbed her head at a quick pace and fondled his balls. Y/n moved Felicia's panties to the side and began eating her out. He would suck on her clit while finger fucking her. This caused Felicia to moan, which sent waves of pleasure to him. Y/n couldn't take it anymore so he cummed hard shooting rope after rope of cum down Felicia's throat. Felicia pulled out with a pop after she finished.

Felicia: Don't forget to finish me off too, handsome?~♡

Y/n: Oh, I won't, beautiful~

Y/n continued fingering her pussy roughly while sucking her clit roughly. This caused Felicia to moan loudly as she cummed hard on Y/n. He made sure to lap all of her juices as Felicia shook from her orgasm. When he finished, he mounted himself on top of Felicia and began making out with her. She immediately wrapped her legs around Y/n's waist shoving his cock straight into her pussy. Y/n began pounding her pussy roughly while making out with her roughly. Y/n continued getting rougher and rougher with each pump as Felicia was a moaning mess. Y/n kept going until he felt his end coming. He pounded Felicia several more times before burying his cock as deep as possible. He cummed straight into Felicia's womb filling her up as she came too. I pulled out when I finished as our mixed love juices poured out of Felicia's pussy. We lay there until we caught our breath.

Felicia: You really rocked my world, Y/n~

Y/n: I told you I would~

Felicia: Want to take it to the shower?~

Y/n: Yes!~

The two went into the shower and turned it on, and waited for the warm water. Y/n and Felicia were making out as the warm water hit them. Y/n then broke the kiss and lifted her right leg up and shoved his cock inside and began pounding her pussy roughly. This caused Felicia to moan loudly as Y/n pounds her rougher and rougher while groping her ass. Y/n then took one of her breasts into his mouth and began sucking and licking it roughly. This turned Felicia into a moaning mess. He then inserted a digit inside her anus and began pumping her roughly. This caused Felicia to have multiple orgasms as Y/n pounded her with everything he has. That triggered Y/n and he buried his cock as deep as possible. He cummed straight into Felicia's womb filling her up. Y/n pulled out when he finished as their mixed love juices poured out of Felicia's pussy.

Y/n: *huff* *huff* *huff* Is that enough for you?

Felicia: *huff* *huff* *huff* That's enough for now~♡

The two finished showering before returning to the bedroom and falling asleep in each other's arms.