Ch.4 Make Up 🍋

Me and Rogue began taking our costumes off. Once I was in my boxers, I turned to see Rogue in her bra and panties while wearing her jacket.

Rogue: Come and get me, big boy!~

I kissed Rogue as we fell onto my bed. She wrapped her arms around my neck, deepening the kiss as I wrapped mine around her waist, further deepening it. I licked Rogue's bottom lip, asking for permission. Rogue opened up, and I slithered inside as our tongues danced in the space between our mouths. Rogue grinded herself against my crotch making my cock grow more and more erect. I palmed Rogue's breasts, making her moan loudly in the kiss. I broke the kiss as a string of saliva connected our tongues.

Rogue: *huff* *huff* *huff* You're so much more loving than Gambit!~

Y/n: And you're a better lover than MJ.

Rogue: Please, make me yours?!~

Y/n: You're already mine~

I began sucking on Rogue's neck roughly while playing with her breasts. This caused Rogue to moan loudly. I then threw her jacket and bra off and began roughly molding Rogue's breasts. This made Rogue moan even louder. I then took her left breast into my mouth and began sucking it roughly  while tweaking the other nipple roughly. Rogue became a moaning mess as she cummed hard soaking her panties.

Y/n: Looks like you came, Rogue?~

Rogue: *huff* *huff* *huff* And now it's your turn~♡

Rogue pushed me onto my back as she fished my fully erect cock out.

Rogue: *smirk* You're even bigger than that looser Gambit~♡

Rogue licked the tip of my cock sending shivers down my spine before she engulfed it. I groaned loudly as she bobbed her head at a quick pace while her tongue slithered around my cock. Rogue bobbed her head faster and faster as she continued sucking me rougher and rougher. I couldn't take it anymore so I grabbed Rogue's face and shoved my cock deep into her throat and cummed hard. I shot rope after rope of cum down her throat and let her go once I finished. Some escaped her mouth and landed on her breasts.

Rogue: You have a ton more cum than that bastard.

Y/n: *huff* *huff* *huff* And you give better head than my ex.

Rogue lay on her back as she threw her panties off and spread her legs out.

Rogue: Y/n, take me!~♡

I crawled on top of her and aligned myself against her pussy. I rubbed my erect cock against Rogue's dripping wet pussy. I looked at Rogue one last time as she nodded, giving me permission to start. I grabbed Rogue's hips and inserted myself feeling the tightness of Rogue's pussy. I stopped once I was fully inside of Rogue. Rogue then wrapped her legs around my waist.

Rogue: *smirk* You're not pulling out with me, Y/n~♡

At that moment I let my instincts take over as I began ramming Rogue's pussy roughly causing her to moan loudly. I kissed Rogue to muffle her moans so as not to wake up my neighbors. Our tongues danced in the space between our mouths as I my pounding grew rougher and rougher. I moved one hand up to mold one of Rogue's breasts while the other lowered to her ass and squeeze it. This turned Rogue into a moaning mess as our kiss became messy. At this point, I was pounding Rogue as rough as I could. That's when Rogue broke the kiss.

Rogue: Y/n?!~♡ *moan* Are you?!~♡ *moan* Close?!~♡

Y/n: Yeah!~

Rogue: Let's!~♡ *moan* Cum!~♡ Together!~♡

I pounded Rogue several more times before burying my cock as deep as possible. I came straight into Rogue's womb as she came hard coating my cock and lap. We stayed like this until we got over our high.

Rogue: *huff* *huff* *huff* You're definitely better at love making than Gambit.

Y/n: *huff* *huff* *huff* And you're better than MJ.

Rogue: Want to continue this in the shower?~♡

Y/n: Yes!

Rogue giggled as I lifted her off my bed and took us to the bathroom where I turned on the hot water before hopping in. We made out as the warm water hit us. I then broke the kiss as I took Rogue's right breast into my mouth and sucked it roughly while tweaking the other nipple. Rogue moaned loudly as she hugged me tighter into her breasts. I switched to the other breast while giving the other the same treatment as the other. I continued this until Rogue's nipples were erect and sensitive. Rogue then bent over as she held herself with the wall.

Rogue: Come and get it, big boy!~♡

I walked over, grabbed Rogue's hips, and rammed my cock inside causing Rogue to moan loudly. She immediately came coating my cock so I began ramming my hips roughly causing Rogue to moan loudly.  The only thing that could be heard was moaning and squelching noises. I was ramming Rogue rougher and rougher until she was pushed to the shower door as her breasts were pressed to it. I continued like this until I felt my end approaching.

Y/n: Rogue!~ *groans* I'm!~ *groans* Close!~

Rogue: Shoot your load and knock me up!~♡

I rammed Rogue several more times before burying my cock deep into her pussy. I came straight into her womb, filling her up. When I finished cumming I pulled out as my cum leaked out of Rogue's pussy.

Rogue: *huff* *huff* *huff* I love you, Y/n!~♡

Y/n: *huff* *huff* *huff* I love you too, Rogue~

We shared a short tender kiss before continuing our shower together. When we finished, Rogue got into bed and fell asleep happily as I got dressed and returned to the Daily Bugle.