57

Since only one person picked up on it last chapter...if it's in bold, it is not a mistake. I am leaving bread crumbs on purpose. So you should be asking yourself what assignment was Mike, the driver working on where he was gone for months. And you should be asking yourself what Fatima meant by 'you must not know about me.' She has hinted at it numerous times...hmmmm...

-

After that steamy session, Zac changed the sheets before joining her in the shower where they went another round, it was safe to say, he was making up for three months of no play. It was currently 4 AM and they were up just talking about any and everything that came to mind. That was one thing they could count on other than sex, those deep talks that build that friendship part of a relationship.

Zac was laying in between her legs, his right hand intertwined with Fatima's hand and his left hand rubbing her stomach. Fatima was growing hot from his presence but she didn't want him to go anywhere, she missed him being this close to him so if she had to overheat like a chicken at Walmart, then so be it.

"You was so annoying back then too, hell you still are" She laughed as they reminisced on her finding out she was pregnant, and it was funny that even now, he is overly clingy towards her.

"Man, whatever." Zac flagged her off as he continued kissing her belly.

Flashback

"Baby, are you sure you're okay?" Fatima asked rubbing Zac's back as they laid in the master bedroom. He shook his head no fixing his body between her legs so he can be more comfortable. He had been sick for the last month or so. Fatima originally thought he was dehydrated since football started and the weather had been funky however, he thought it was that terrible Chinese food. However once a month slipped by, it became apparent they weren't no doctors.

Not only has it been a month of him being sick but he was dealing with, extreme vomit, severe abdominal pain, fever, he was more fatigue than normal for an athlete of his caliber. On top of all of those things most days he could barely get up, all he wanted to do was lay with Fatima. Fatima loved it at first until Junior joined in and she would wake up with random markings and everything else around her body. Everywhere she went, they followed. They even went to work with her a few times, laying on her couch that Zac bought specifically for him and Junior. 

She turned her body to the nightstand so she could read the clock, her phone was somewhere under her and she knew Zac would freak out if she started moving, he always thought she was leaving. No matter what the time was or how she dressed, he always thought that.

"Babe, get up and get ready, you're appointment is in a few and while you do that, Imma go pick up Junior from school." She spoke softly as she removed his head from her stomach, she instantly got the chills as she felt her the cool air touch that part of her stomach, Zac laid in.

He sat up giving her the meanest mug he could. "Don't be taking all day either, I know how you like to act like them black mommas, always being friendly talking to people. Grab him and come right back home." He pouted.

She couldn't even be mad at him, she found the clingyness to be cute, she loved the vulnerable him although he could be a bit bossy. "I hear you." She swung her feet to the side and rushed out the bedroom, a few minutes later he heard the front door closing.

He flopped down on the bed as he rested the back of his hand on his forehead, that was how he grew up on taking temperature. He watched both his parents do that or stick there finger outside the front door to see the weather.

He hated being sick, he was one of the very fortunate people to not get sick often. He had an entire team of nutritionist and health specialist he personally paid to keep his body together especially with football and getting on and off planes and the different weather each city offered. All he wanted was Junior and Fatima, nothing else.