chapter 7

Tae's pov

When realisation hitted me like a car. WTF I WAS GOING TO DO!!?? I was literally going to kiss her. I backed off and left the room. I reached the loving room and saw aunty and jimin were talking with each other. I smiled and came toward them and sat in between jimin and aunty

Mrs. Park; ohh.......i always used to say her that don't over work yourself, eat properly, sleep on time but no....... All my talks are like dog's bark to her.

I chuckled and jimin was looking at her with teary eyes. I panicked, dont know how to solve this problem. I suddenly said.

Tae: aunty, can we have a glass on juice plz.

Mrs.park: yes, dear just two min I'll get you both fresh juice.

Tae: thank you aunty.

With that aunty went to kitchen and finally jimin's tear slipped out of his eyes.

Tae: i know how happy you are to seeing your mother after a long time, jimin.

Jimin: mr.kim i really miss my mom amd dad.

Tae: yes, i know jimin. Shh look aunty is coming wipe your tears.

He quickly wipped his tears and sat with a smiling face.

Mrs.park : here is your juice kids. Ohh what happened to your dear? Did you cried?

She asking while sitting beside jimin

Jimin: a-actually i-i-

Tae: actually aunty something went inside his eyes and he was tring to clean his eyes so his eyes got red......yesh that the matter. ( Akwardly smiled)

Jimin: yes, mom- i mean aunty.

Mrs. Park: its ok dear you can call me mom, im like your mom only.

That was the moment when jimin couldn't control his tears and cried his heart out loud while hugging aunty.

Mrs park: ohh dear what happened to you?

Tae: nothing aunty just he lost his mother in his childhood.

Mrs.park: oh my god, jimin it must be really hard for you to got through this all.

Jimin: aun- i mean mom how do you know my name when i didn't told you?

Mrs. Park: i dont know but by looking at your face i just guessed it.

Jimin and i shrugged it off and after sometime mrs.park asked.

Mrs.park: btw, jimin where do you live?

Jimin: mom i live in a rent house.

Mrs.park: from today you are going to live here.

Jimin: what!!?? B-but why mom?

Mrs.park: you call me mom na? Then just pack your bags today and come here in evening.

Jimin: o-ok mom

Tae: aunty i think i should go now its my last day of leave and i have to prepare questions paper also.

Mrs.park: ok dear you go and next time come with your parents ok?

Tae: ok aunty.

With that we ( tae and jimin) left the house.

Jimin; i cant believe im going to live with my family after a long time.

He said while hugging me and getting excited.

Tae:: ok ok now get off of me

He broke thw hug and smiled akwardly.

Tae: are you going to pack your things or going to stay here at the door only?

Jimin: yeah im going.

A/n's pov

They both sat in tae's car and drove off to jimin's apartment.

At jimin's apartment----->

They both walked towards his room and jimin opened the door and they both entered his apartment room. It was quiet dirty and small. Jimin pulled out some boxes and they both started to pack some of the things not all.

Suddenly taehyung's eyes caught up a thing. He opened the book and saw there were so many photos of his family with jimin. In one the park family were sitting on sand in beach. In one yn was like 1-2 years old and was eating ice cream and was sitting on jimin's lap. There were so many photos of them.

Jimin: mr.kim was are you doing?

Tae: see was i found.

Jimin: omo i literally lost this album.

Tae: there are so many photos

Jimin: yes when i was kid...... when those man's were in jail, i entered the house and saw no one was there so the police uncle were with me he told me to pack my things to live with his so i packed this album too.

Tae: ( with confused face ) i didn't get that. Can you explain me.

Jimin: yes actually-( he explained the whole story to him )

Tae; ( a small drop of tear slip from his eyes ) ( sighed ) you are really very strong jimin.

Jimin: yes i know.......now leave it, lets pack this all you too have to rest and have to prepare questions paper also.

Tae: ahh yes...

They all packed some of the things and lied down on the large bean bag whuch was on the floor.

Jimin/tae: im very tired

They both said on the same time. Seeing this thy both chuckled and slept for some time.

Mrs. Park's pov

When they both left i sat on the couch and was just recognising the face with was just infront of me few minutes ago.

Why do i fell it was my jimin, my son?
I joined my hand and prayed to god.

" God plz, this feeling is so strong. Plz do somthing that in some day, he came out to be my son only. "

A little drop of tear slip from my eyes.

Yn: mom? What happened? Where did they bith gone? Where is oppa?

She said while coming down.

Mrs.park: oppa? Yn, are you taking about jimin?

Yn: y-yes mom where is he?
She said while standing in front of me

Mrs park: he gone but first tell me why did you called his oppa?

Yn: actually m-mom i see my oppa's figure in him. Thats why....yeah that's why.

Mrs.park: what!? You feel that to why?

I said and grabbed her shoulder.

Mrs.park: yn, you feel that too na, that his my jimin, our jimin?

Yn: y-yes mom

Mrs.park: yn i have a surprise for you.

Yn: what is that?

Mrs.park; you'll get to know about that in evening.

Yn: ahh ( whining )

Mrs park: im going to make lunch just do and rest.

Yn: okkk

Yn's pov

Mom told me to rest but I'll not.......today i will go to my painting room. Its been long time i didn't gone to my painting room.

-—————to be continued —–––———

Hello bunnies,

How are you babes? Ig fine........jere im to tell you about that I'll share the best stories reader by me in the next update.

And plz tell me should i start a new story? Or not?

Plz tell me in the comment.

Bye