chapter 13

Yn's pov

Why do he only take decision? I too have my own life, i can take my own disions. He can't control my life.

Lisa: yn?

I heard Lisa's voice while she knocked on the door.

Yn: yes,come in.

Lisa: ate you ok?

Yn: yes

I said in a sad tone.

Lisa: yn,you should listen to him.

Yn: but he can not control my li-

Lisa: i know yn,oppa too do this sometimes. But only for my good. Jimin is doing this only for your good too. He saw what happened to you yesterday. He was really scared, you dont know. He was just thinking if something happened to you? Etc. you should understand him.

Yn: but i always listen to him, only today only i told him to go with me.

Lisa: yn, think and do what ever you want to, its your life. But I'm still telling you, you should listen to him only.

And she left the room.

Lisa is saying right. He refused to go bcoz of yesterday's incident. He do everything after thinking my goods only. I should listen to him.

I got up from bed and went to oppa's room. I entered his room and saw him in balcony. I went toward him and.

Yn: oppa.

I said in really low voice that even a person beside me cant hear. But oooa turned around and faced me. He saw me and again turned around.

Yn: oppa!

This time i said a lil bit louder.

Yn: oppaaa!!

Still he didn't listen to me. Now I'll really cry if he didn't listen.

Yn:o-opaa.

I said in lil bit cracking voice. He turned around.

Jimin: what happened?

Yn: o-oppa, im reall-ly sorr-y 😔.

A/n's pov

She said while crying silently.

Jimin: hmm so what?

Yn: oppa I'm sorry, p-plz forgive m-me.

Jimin: no i always come in between your life then how can i forgive you?

Yn: it's not like that oppa. Plz forgive me.

Jimin didn't listen to her and started to go inside.

Yn: oppa list- ahh.

She groan in pain as her head started to pain. She was standing there with the support on the railing. She held her head and groan in pain.

Yn: ah.....Ahh

Listening to her, jimin quickly turned around to see his lil sis in pain. He quickly ran to her and held her in his arms. Her head was paining like....... someone is pulling out her hairs and will rip her head apart.

Jimin: yn! Yn, are you ok? What happened?

Yn: oppa-ahh my head.

Jimin: come here.

He said and took her inside. He made her sit on bed and opened his drawer to find pain killers. He gave it to yn with glass of water.

Jimin: here take it.

Yn ate that medicine and jimin make sure she was ok now.

Jimin: are you feeling good now?

Yn: yeah.

Jimin: did you ate you head arch medicine yesterday after dinner?

Yn: uhm... oppa its-

Jimin: no its-that, Just answer. Yes or no?

Yn: n-no.

Jimin: and why?

Yn: i forgot.

Jimin: i forgot! You can't do a single thing properly.

Yn: oppa!

Jimin: what!

Yn: why are you yelling at me?...........oppa im sorry plz forgive me, I'll not go anywhere and will not even tell you to go plzzzzz forgive me.

Jimin: really?

He said while giving yn * bombastic side eyes * look.

Yn: yes.

Jimin: hmm ok, i forgaved you.

He said still maintaining that vikd voice.

Yn: thank you oppaaa!

She said and jumped onto him.

Jimin: leave meeeeee...

Yn finally left him. Jimin sat straight and said.

Jimin :Now rest her only I'll be back.

Yn: okk but where are you going?

Jimin: noting just......going to park for a walk.

Yn: ok but come back early as my best friend is coming from India.

Jimin: who? Is that person a boy? How's he? Good or ba-

Yn: oppaaaa.... she's a girl.

Jimin: ohh than it's ok.

Yn: now go or planned to stay here till lunch?

Jimin: yes yes I'm going princess.

Yn: hm.

He left and and yn sighed.

Yn: sometimes i can't believe he's my brother.

She got up from there and went to her room.

Lunch time---->

Everone were at dinning table,having lunch.

Jimin: yn, when is she coming?

Yn: hm maybe at evening as her flight was late.

Lisa: who's coming?

Yn: oh my bff feom india.

Lisa: ohh.

Yn: but oppa, why do you want to know when is she coming?

Jikin: n-nothing just asking.

Yn: ooo

Tae : quietly eat you lunch.

All: ne .

After they all were fone with their lunch, they are washed thier dishes and went to their room, while yn was watching TV.

Yn: lets seeeee what's coming on Disney channel.

She changed the channel to Disney channel to see Doraemon's movie was coming.

Yn: ooo Doraemon!!

She quickly went to kitchen to grab coke and chips.

She st on sofa with remote.

Mean while

Tae's pov

God now days i started to like her moreeeee. Should i confess her? Or not? I cant decide!! When the right time will come I'll tell her this.

I should rest now. I have to go to home to for bringing one file of university. Tomorrow i have something to tell my students...😏

Yn's pov

It was now 4:30 pm, the movie was too ended. I was now waiting for my bff. Suddenly the door bell rang, i quickly went to open the door. When the door was opened, it was the person as per i expected.

_________________________________________

Hi bunnies,

Sorry for late update, actually i was running out of idea's plus tomorrow my net pack is also going to finish soooo, I'll be able to update once or twice a week.

Like and follow, dont forget to comment.

Bye bunnies 8