Imagine~ Chris

Pov Y/N:

I was in bed when I heard a knock at the door.

Chris: Yo Y/N me, Matt and Nick are gonna film a car video wanna join?

Me: What is the video gonna be about?

I ask.

Chris: Their a 10 but.... they are a 1 but.......

Me: Yes I'll join you guys.

We got into the car, both nick and Chris switched spots. Chris sat with me in the back.

Matt: Ok this one is for you Y/N, there a 10 but they are annoying.

Me: 10 because I am dating a 10 and his annoying!

Matt and Nick: Oooooooooooo

Chris: Shut up, yall are annoying to.

Nick: Nah uhhhh 😒

Chris: Yuhh huh.

They kept fighting

Me: Can you both stop fighting like yall usually do!

They go quiet. After we recorded the video we went out to Walmart for a grocery run and got McDonald's and Chick-fil-A. We ate in the car and talked, I noticed when we were doing the video Chris kept looking at me.

Me: Chris why did you keep looking at me while doing the car video.

Chris: Because Your gorgeous and I wondered how beautiful and how I got so lucky to get you.

Me: Awwwww Chris

I gave Chris a kiss.

Pov Chris:

We were filming a car video and I kept admiring how gorgeous Y/N is, I didn't know she could be this important to me. I love her so much, I can't wait to marry her someday. We went out to Walmart for a grocery run, we also went to McDonald's and Chick-fil-A. We ate and talked. Then Y/N asked me something.

Y/N: Chris why did you keep starring at me when we were filming the car video?

Me: Because Your gorgeous and I wondered how beautiful you were and how lucky I was to get you.

Y/N: Awwww Chris.

She gave me a kiss, Sometimes I wonder, what life would be if I married this women. And if I wasn't with her.

POV Y/N:

Me and the triplets went inside, the boys went upstairs while I stayed downstairs to talk with the boys mom and their other brother.

Me: Hi Mrs. Sturniolo, Hey Justin.

Both: Hii Y/N how are you?

Me: I'm good how have you guys been?

Both: we've been doing good what about you?

Me: I'm good what have you guys been doing?

Both: Nothing just hanging out, You?

Me: Filming a car video with the triplets and going on a Walmart run and getting something to eat. Well I'm gonna head upstairs to Chris's room see you guys tomorrow.

Both: Alright goodnight.

Me: Goodnight.

I went to Chris's room and I opened the door, I sow that chris was watching a movie without me. He was watching the outsiders, he knows he isn't allowed to watch that movie without me. I yelled at him, because he knows how much I love that movie.

Me: Chris! I told you not to watch the outsiders without me!

Chris: Sorry! I couldn't resist, I'll restart it just for you.

Me: Ok thank you.

I cried after seeing Johnny and Dallas dying they were on my favorite characters. Chris was fast asleep already, I turned the TV off and headed to sleep, I put my head Chris's chest and soon enough I fell asleep.

《Next Day》

I woke up with Chris not being next to me, I went downstairs to look for Chris he wasn't there nor the boys, I sow cake on the table tho. With a note next to it.

•The Note•

Dear Y/N

We will be back soon, we had to go out buy something for you, for your birthday, please don't eat the cake without us we have a surprise for you and we will call you when we're coming home so you can go to Chris's and your room to hide.

Love,

The triplets.

I waited for them, I made some food for myself till the boys came home. I got a call from them.

Them: Hey go hide we are almost home. We have a surprise we don't want you to see.

I hid and the boys came and put everything on the table, Chris came to the room and covered my eyes so I wouldn't see, and I didn't know who grabbed my hands and walked me downstairs. When we got to the bottom they told Chris to take his hands off and one of the othe boys let go of my hand. They told me to open my eyes, I looked and OMG it was the Outsiders cast standing right infront of me and presents on the table with the cake with lit candles this best birthday ever.

Me: OMG you guys, how you guys get them to come!

Them: we told them all how much of a fan you are and we told them to come and their here now. They also wanted to surprise you to. So happy birthday! But tell Chris thank you it was all his idea he knew you wanted to see them for a long time now.

Y/N: OMG Thank you so much my love, I love you so much.

Chris: Your welcome I love you to.

I hugged them, and I went to hug the Cast and Omg I am soo grateful. I had the best day ever, the cast left we cleaned up and we went to bed. Next thing you know I woke up in the middle of the night with Chris farming none stop so I left to sleep on the couch cause his fucking gross. But hey he complains about me farting to, I tell him girls don't fart. It is a none stop cycle of fighting if girls fart or not. Like nah uhhh girls don't fart.

(Sorry for the ending had to add a bit more to this story.)

*the end.*