imagine~ Matt

POV Y/N:

Today is Valentines day and I have no plans to do what's so ever. Matt hasn't asked me to be his valentine, No me and him aren't dating we are just friends. I was walking walking in the hallways of school when a arm wrapped around me, I looked next to me and it was the triplets.

Triplets: Hey Y/N.

Me: Hey guys.

Friends: Oooooooo someone got a boyfriend.....

Me: Guys stopp, I've told you many of times me and Matt aren't dating we are just friends.

Matt: soo Y/N, Since today is Valentines day. I was asking you a question.

Pov Matt:
Today is Valentines day and I am planning on asking Y/N to be my Valentines and to be my girlfriend. I sow Y/N walking with her friends, me and the boys walked up to her and I wrapped my arm around her, she looked over.

Us: Hey Y/N.

Y/N: Hey guys.

Friends: Oooooooo someone got a boyfriend.....

Y/N: Guys stopp, I've told you many of times me and Matt aren't dating we are just friends.

Me: soo Y/N, Since today is Valentines day. I was asking you a question.

Y/N: Yeah?

Me: Since today is Valentines day I was wondering if you'd wanna be my Valentines?

Y/N: Wait really??

Me: Yes.

Y/N: Of course I'll be yours.

POV Y/N:
I was worried about what Matt was gonna ask. So I started to panic.

Me: Yeah?

Matt: Since today is Valentines day I was wondering if you'd wanna be my Valentines?

Me: Wait really??

Matt: Yes.

Me: Of course I'll be yours.

Omg!!! I'm his Valentine. I am extremely excited.

Friends: AHHHHHH this soo cute.

Matt: Here You go gorgeous.

Wait! What did I just hear?! Did he just call me gorgeous? OMG I AM SO BLUSHING!