Part 3 (We need to find them)

The Trolls had been searching the entire Forest for hours and still couldn't find the critters. Poppy and Branch were worried sick.. They were scared that this might happen but didn't expect it to be true. They searched for another hour and still no luck.. "Any luck finding them?" The Blue troll asked. They all shook their heads with a disappointed look on their faces, the couple were devastated but they didn't give up yet.

"HEY GUYS, I FOUND SOMETHING!!" The oldest brother John shouted. Everyone ran over to him and saw a big and beautiful willow tree, they split up and searched around the tree. Branch found the stick Floyd threw and the middle part of it was wet like it was covered in drool. "They were here.." he said as the Queen sighed in relief. "I hope they're ok" she smiled having a bit of hope "I think this is a bad time to say otherwise..." Clay came from behind the tree holding an envelope. Everyone gathered around as he handed the envelope to Poppy.
When she opened and read the letter, her eyes widened and her mouth opened in horror. "What is it?" Her older sister asked worried. She handed the letter to Branch as they all Compressed closer to read the letter.

✵✷✵✶✵✶✵
"Dear Queen Poppy and Branch
(and to the 5 other trolls they're with)
We have your little turtle and Cat or whatever that thing is. If you want them back then you'll have to meet us here at the Willow tree in 3 days at 5pm and make a deal OR say goodbye to you precious pets forever! It's either the two choices given. What will it be?"

-The Villain Best Friend Trio.
✵✶✵✶✵✶✵

Everyone stayed silent as they finished reading the note.. Their Pets were kidnapped by a villain squad that deceived their way of fun and happiness for years! Poppy fell on her knees as she was overthinking about what they might do to the critters.

She felt a hand on her shoulder and she raised her head. "Are you ok?" Viva said worriedly. "Am I ok? Our pet has been kidnapped by The villain best friend Trio themselves!!" She said panicking. "Whoa, Whoa calm down.. breathe slowly.." Viva comforted Poppy as she took a deep breath.. "Thanks Veevs.." Poppy felt better but was still worried sick about the critters..

"This might be a bad time to ask but.. Who's The Villain Best Friend Squad?" Floyd asked confused. "Well.. Trollstopia have these villains that would try and destroy or conquer Trollstopia but they keep fighting on who is more evil.. Poppy thought that if they became friends they would know how it feels to have friends. It all turned out to be a mistake when they decided to conquer Trollstopia together.. They Always hated the way we do things here.." Branch explained to Floyd while trying to comfort Poppy along with Viva..

"Well if that's the case. We need to find them!!" John Dory said while trying to encourage Poppy and Branch. "But.. How? They could be anywhere!" Clay asked his older brother. "I don't know but we have to do it fast..." Poppy stood up and started gaining hope. Branch stood beside her and held her hand. "Alright, the note said to meet them here in 3 days. So we better be prepared." John Dory suggested and everyone agreed. They all decided to back to the bunker and make a plan to save the critters. Floyd stood there silent.

He felt extremely guilty, he was the one who threw the ball. If he hadn't threw it, this wouldn't have happen! He never should have asked Branch if he could throw the ball now.. His pet turtle and his girlfriends pet Grin-chilla are in danger. Millions of guilty words flew through his head. He accidentally stepped on something and looked down to see what it was....

It was the note and the stick he threw. He picked up the note and he felt more blameworthy... He saw that the note was still a little folded and unfolded it, he was shocked to see another note written down it. He read it in his mind.

✵✷✵✶✵✶✵
P.S
"If you don't want to wait 3 days to get your pets back, then go to the pillow castle tomorrow night at 9pm don't be late or you'll miss your chance. Marshtato Mary will be there waiting for you.. "
✵✷✵✶✵✶✵

After Floyd finished reading, he knew exactly what to do. He folded the note and his it in his pocket. "Hey FLOYD!! YOU COMING? " his older brother Bruce shouted in the distance.
"COMING" He then ran towards his family and continued to walk home. The more sad Poppy and Branch looked, the more guilty he felt.. "Hey.. You ok Floyd?" Bruce asked. "Yeah.." Bruce couldn't help but notice his brothers guilt. "Hey.. You know it's not your fault right?" "Why would you ask that? Of course it is" Floyd exclaimed. "I should have never threw that stupid stick. If I hadn't, Shelliot and Perky wouldn't have been kidnapped!" Floyd felt more anxious that his Brother and Sister-in-law wouldn't forgive him. "Floyd don't worry, it's ok, it was just an accident" Viva joined in to comfort Floyd. "I know, but I'm gonna make this right!"

☆✩☆✩☆

Meanwhile
"Ugh, why do I have to carry this thing!" The pink troll duplicate complained "Because YOU keep flexing about being the strongest" the flying marshmallow said. "That doesn't mean I have to carry these dirty animals, they keep scratching my skirt!"

She said as Perky scratched her skirt for the 6th time. "UGH STOP IT YOU FILTHY CAT!!" she screamed at the critters who are being carried in a net. Perky hissed at the pink troll which made her more angry. "Enough complaining! The trolls will probably choose the last option and save their puny pets tomorrow. So let's now move on to step 2 of my plan" The purple troll said as he grinned. "Yeah, yeah whatever. Can we go get that pie now before they come back? " the marshmallow asked. The purple troll growled. "Fine!" "YES!" The marshmallow flew to the picnic and took the pie before the trolls arrived.

"Hey! Save me a slice!" The duplicate shouted as she carried the net. Shelliot started nibbling her hair and pissed her to her own limit. "Alright, that's it!! You wanna play? I'll give you something to play with.." She pulled out a tazzer from her hair and tazed the pets. The whimpered and pain as the shocks got stronger. Eventually the pink troll stopped and let the critters catch their breaths. "Let this be a lesson to behave, got it?" The critters nodded in fear as they continued walking back to the cave.
What will happen next!?

(To be continued)
Word count: 1160 T-T
*If there were any grammar mistakes or word disappearances, you know what to do ;) *