Part 4 (The ambassadors)

The Brothers along with Poppy and Viva were inside the Bunker thinking of a plan to rescue the critters.. "How about we go find their lair and give them a nice knuckle sandwich!" John Dory made a smash hand gesture as he said that. "It will take us days to find their base. And we only have 3 days to get them.." Branch replied as he pinned pictures of The meadow and the critters..

"How about a sneak attack?" Viva suggested. "They might have Eyes on the sky.. it'll be too risky." Poppy replied as she helped her boyfriend pin pictures. "Well then..what do we do?" John Dory asked after giving every plan in the book. "I don't know.." Poppy replied worrying about her precious Grin-chilla. Viva stood up and patted her shoulder for support.
Branch was pinning more photos on the clue board when he noticed the Bunker Hatch was open. "Who left the door open? " Branch asked as he looked back at his Brothers looking at one another in confusion.

"If no one did then who-" "HEY DUBSTEP!!" Branch jumped back in shock and saw that a purple mertroll along with trolls from the other troll tribes. "How did you all get in my bunker!?" Branch asked while his brothers and Viva started processing.. "You need better security than those dumb traps" Said Val. "Ok.. Not trying to gossip here but who are these trolls?" Clay asked in confusion as the Brothers and Viva started to question stuff in their minds. "Oh! I forgot to introduce them on your first day in trollstopia!" Poppy exclaimed as she ran up to the other trolls and started introducing them one by one. "Alright Everyone.. These are the Ambassadors of each tribe in trollstopia!" "This is Holly Darling." She pointed out the Country Western troll with big blue hair. "Woohoo! Howdy y'all!" Holly said cheerfully. "Dante Crescendo" She said next to the Classical troll with light pink hair. "A pleasure to meet you all" He gracefully said as he Bowed. "Synth" She raised her hand to The neon purple and pink haired Techno troll. "Yoyoyo wicked to meet y'all" He said as he raised his hands in the air. "Lownote Jones" She pointed out the orange Funk troll "What's up, Baby~" Lownote said in a smooth and flirty voice. "And my BFF Val Thundershock" Poppy wrapped her arm around a Purple haired rock troll with pig tails. "Please don't do that -_-" Val said with a serious face.

"Val? You're the ambassador of the Rock trolls?" Floyd asked as he was happy to see one of the trolls he was close to from the rock tribe. "Uh. Yeah! Of course I am.. To be the ambassador of Rock, you gotta be edgy" Val said in a bit of a bossy tone. "Anyways, what were y'all talking about a moment ago?" Holly asked and the ambassadors started to question as well. "Shelliot and Perky we're kidnapped by Mary, Chaz, and Pushy Poppy" Branch exclaimed and the Ambassadors gasped in shock.

"Oh my! The Villain Best Friends Trio!?" "Those dudes are the worst!" "Agreed y'all." "Everyone agrees Baby" "Tch, no kidding." The ambassadors gave a few hate comments. "Alright enough. If we want to find them, we have to do it fast or who knows what they will do to them!" Branch said to everyone. They all started thinking of ideas to find the critters, the ambassadors helped as well but every idea they thought of had a percentage of failing. Floyd on the other hand was still thinking he was the cause of everything. He pulled out the letter from his pocket ang started staring at it for 3 minutes. "Hey you ok Bro?" He flashed out when he heard a voice behind them. He immediately hid the note behind his back. "Y-Yes?" "Floyd right? I'm Synth" He said wondering what Floyd had behind his back. "Yeah I know.." "What are you hiding behind your back?" He said as he got closer to see what it was. Floyd backed up as he closer to him. "N-nothing! It's. Umm.... A new song I'm writing!" Floyd immediately said as he panicked to say something. "A song! Cool can I see?"

Synth reached out to the note but Floyd wouldn't let him take it. "N-no! I-it's not finished yet!" "C'mon I just wanna take a sneak peek" Floyd put the note back in his pocket went passed Synth. "Sorry Synth. You'll... Have to wait!" Synth then grew curious but just thought it was something private that he didn't want to gossip about. "Well alright bro. Tell me when the song is done!" Synth then walked away from Floyd and went to Holly who was checking the clue board. Floyd sighed in relief.. Night came and everyone was tired. "We should probably go now y'all" Holly said yawning. "Alright.. thanks for your help everyone" Viva thanked the ambassadors as they left. "We should also rest. We've been thinking for hours." Clay said with Groggy eyes. "Yeah, night guys." Floyd said as he went to the guest room. He needed to wake up early to prepare for their meet up tomorrow night. "Alright.. goodnight everyone" JD said as he went into the other guest bedroom. They all said bye Poppy and Viva as they went back to the Queen's Pod and everyone was now fast asleep.

Meanwhile
(I'm gonna mention their names now)
The trio we're having a hard time sleeping.. "UGH! WHEN WILL THESE STUPID ANIMALS SHUT UP!!" Pushy Poppy exclaimed turning her head with a pillow covering her ears. The critters made more noise like claws scratching the metal bars of their cage, whimpering loudly, and even banging on their cage trying to escape. The villain trio groaned in annoyance just wanting a goodnight sleep.

"Ugh! Pushy you take care of this!" Marshtato Mary shouted as she covered her ears for the love of God. "Why does it have to be me!" "Cause your the only one with a tazzer, NOW GO!" Marshtato Mary exclaimed with the horrible sounds. "Just do it Pushy!" Chazz demanded her covering his ears with his hair. "UGH FINE!" Pushy Poppy got off her bed and went to the critters. She pulled out her tazzer and increased it to medium taze. She pointed at the critters as they stopped making noises and whimpered in fear. "If you two don't want a punishment.. you have to behave! ok.." Pushy Poppy tortured them and they both nodded in agreement. "That's what I thought." She turned off the tazzer and hid it in her hair. She went back to her room while the critters whimpered hoping the trolls would find them soon.. Will they though?

(To be continued)
Word count: 1155 T-T
*If there were any grammar mistakes or word disappearances, you know what to do ;) *
Also sorry it's an early publish.