(19) FALGUNA PURNIMA

A feast was arranged in palace of Indraprastha on the joyous occasion of being everything resolved

A feast was arranged in palace of Indraprastha on the joyous occasion of being everything resolved. Chains of laughter and cheerful giggles had filled the dining hall. The taste of delight and desserts had mixed up with each other to make the dinner of that night ecstatic.

After completing dinner when Subhadra entered into her chamber she noticed the lightening of chamber had been lessened, and that lack was fulfilled by beautiful moonlight which graced the chamber with its love.

"Why had you lessened the lights, Arya?" Subhadra saw Arjun was standing at balcony

"Arya! Whose arya? I am still unmarried," he turned towards her with an expression as if he was meeting her for the first time.

"You are a married man. So, don't nurture this misconception of being unmarried," she didn't consider him, seriously.

"Do you have any evidence to prove your words?" The expression of not knowing her adopted a natural shade on his face.

"Proof is standing in front of you," she pointed towards herself.

"May I know to whom am I talking?" His questioning gaze scanned her appearance.

"Yes, of course. I am your cousin," her annoyed self replied.

"Then join me in the game of hide and seek next time," saying so he laughed out loudly at her when her mouth hung open, widely.

"Seems like you have forgotten what day is today. It's the day of our first meet. I was just playing a situation with you acting like stranger as if I met you for the first time," he revealed the truth of his weird behaviour.

"Oh my goodness! I really have forgotten," her hand raised to cover her mouth in surprise.

"You will obviously forget this day, because your prince charming is your husband now. So, this day has lost its charm in your eyes," he didn't miss the chance of teasing her over her mistake.

"It's not like that. This day is no less important than our marriage," sadness made her lower eyes.

"If you get a chance to choose in between our first meet and marriage then which will you choose?" He attempted to divert her mind for rectifying his mistake of teasing her.

"I will chose marriage at first meet," a smile playing on her lips got projected towards him.

"It wasn't in the option," he smiled back.

"Passion of love can't be bounded by options. It creates its own opportunities," the shade of blush painted her cheeks on mention of passion from her own mouth.

"Smart answer as usual. Wait, even I forgot something. Let me show that to you," picking up a box from nearby table, he handed that to her.

She opened the box, and found a beautiful bracelet. Looking at the bracelet she was praising his choice. Her eyes were scanning the bracelet, minutely.

"Falguna Purnima! Why is this written on the bracelet?" Suddenly, she discovered something scripted on the bracelet in tiny mini letters.

"Because, this name is the real gift of yours, and I am glad that you have noticed it," his smile became wider at her successful discovery.

"But why is this name?" She was looking at him in awe.

"Falguna is one among many names of mine, and Purnima is you. Your presence in my life is the ever lasting full moon day for me. You had completed my family by bringing my sisters in law at Indraprastha. Without them, there was a void in family," he held her hand, and made her wear the bracelet.

"On the day of Rajsuya Yagya you had failed the conspiracies of brother Duryodhan, and that failure of him had become the reason of his changed form. He had mended his ways. Now, everyone will live, happily. You have filled my life with togetherness wiping away all the toughness existed before. What can be better than this?" Pecking on the knuckle of her that hand, he pulled her hand close to his chest.

"I never had imagined such a moment in my life. I don't know what I shall say more to compliment this moment, but the sad reality is I don't have any gift for you," she flashed an apologetic look realising she had planned nothing for him.

"You can gift me a little one whom I will narrate the story of our first meet on next time," his mischief filled eyes winked at her.

"Not this soon! Even, I haven't lived some love filled moments with you, peacefully," holding a large person of her love filled smile, she complained to him.

"So, what do princess want to make this moment filled with love?" He kissed the knuckle of her hand once more which he was holding close to his heart.

"Please, play the tune for me which you had played on our first meet," she intertwined her hand with his one

"Of course, Princess! Command accepted," pulling her intertwined hand with him, he led her towards the place where his veena was kept

He started to play that tune, and she placed her head on his shoulder, capturing his arm of her side with her arm.

The moon of PURNIMA in sky was felicitating the scenario on the earth, and was pouring its mesmerising light on the pair of FALGUNA and PURNIMA.

So reader, here's the final part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Was the completion up to your expectations?

(4) Any specific scene to be mentioned?

(5) How was the journey in brief?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the offering of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏