Look at me

Dancing is an art, a tradition, a feminine way of expressing beauty, mobility and lust for life. Being wild while swinging. Adrenaline.
Sweating. Being in control of each part of your body.
But it's also a way to objectify feminine bodies to please men, and maybe it's the thrill of it, isn't it. It's never appreciated, but always looked down at.

If you like it, visit the house of dancing silhouettes, you'll see pretty girls dancing in moonlight.
Dancing In Egyptian style, in a Mediterranean house, a water fountain in the middle, lemon trees and jasmine flowers scent all over the place. It's refreshing.

„K. Hurry up, you're next"
„Wait, I'm doing my make up"
K, kalila, humming a random song, putting kajal on her waterline. She is always last to show up, maybe it's her way of seeking attention and Lara hates it, she is the one calling for her.
„It's not like if anyone's looking at your face"

Wearing a beige Chiffon dress, Kalila is dancing, she is most free when dancing, she won't notice the glass stinging her bare feet, her hips hitting the edges of tables, if an earthquake hit, she would think it's the beat of the music and she'll go along with it, she'll circle around  every gab, like the water in a river on a stormy day.

The music is over, she's not only known for her long hair, feminine physique but also for ending every performance by lying on the table of the luckiest men, not minding if the drinks spill, but at this point everybody knows this ritual so noone orders drinks before her performances, hoping she'll lie on their table.

When lying everyone is willing to stick money onto her dress, in the band around her hips, in the cutout of her sparkly dress, in her hair.
Men, who left their wives and children, work or night prayers to see her, hoping she'll spend the night with them, giving away all what they have with the hope of it all, but everybody knows, she won't let herself get laid. Not only she receives money but golden jewels and pearls and gems, she takes everything but she is not willing to give anything back.

In the moonlight you could see her face, not like if anyone is admiring it, not like if anyone is looking into her dark smokey eyes. She looks tired, blissed, her

Nd breath is heavy. One cannot tell if she's happy, outraged, angry or sad. She looks at the moon, it's pretty, so pretty.